Cosplay

Zonic

My friend and I decided to "dip our toes" into the pool of cosplay this year and are going as members of the Mutant Freedom Movement, protesting for Mutant Rights everywhere!

If you see us pop by, say hi and grab a business card.... Yes... we have business cards!

(We aren't selling anything, it just has a link to a facebook page where we intend to keep in touch with the nice people we meet and can all share our photos)

Slight change of plan, still doing Maggie for two of the days, a couple of season 4 outfits, and then Johanna Mason's interview dress from Catching Fire. Intend to do the dress on Saturday, but of course it all comes down to guests at the end of the day and where it fits in best.

Are you still doing the Johanna Mason dress??

Sadly not. It never got off the ground in the end because of a lack of funds. However, the friend I'll be walking around with on Saturday will be wearing Katniss's wedding dress (and it looks amazing so far!). I'll be around as Maggie and femme Captain America.

Just wanted to say a big WOW for all the awesome Cosplay outfits I saw around the venue today. y'all looked amazing. I've had so much fun making and wearing my outfit - already planning what to do in October!

If anyones got pics of my Slender Man (on tentacle on friday, on stilts on saturday, couldn't miss me!) or my Castiel (sunday, the one with big translucent shadow wings, as opposed to the two with big feathered wings), I'd love to see as many as possible!

If anyones got pics of my Slender Man (on tentacle on friday, on stilts on saturday, couldn't miss me!) or my Castiel (sunday, the one with big translucent shadow wings, as opposed to the two with big feathered wings), I'd love to see as many as possible!

I saw you and you legit made me cry and run away! Proof of a good cosplay!

(Don't worry, I was already on edge due to social anxiety and massive crowds, normally I wouldn't have reacted as badly)

There were a bunch of Arrow cosplayers who were great. Not only were their outfits great, but the people wearing them were well suited to the character, and they did a lot of posing for photos as well as looking like they were having a lot of fun, especially the extremely convincing Black Canary.

There were a bunch of girls standing behind me in a queue that talked about you. They were incredibly freaked out by you and at times felt like you were following them (not in a creepy way...well, yes, in a creepy way, but not that kind of creepy way). It definitely sounded like you were one of the highlights of their day (and this was around 5PM on Saturday).

There were a bunch of girls standing behind me in a queue that talked about you. They were incredibly freaked out by you and at times felt like you were following them (not in a creepy way...well, yes, in a creepy way, but not that kind of creepy way). It definitely sounded like you were one of the highlights of their day (and this was around 5PM on Saturday).

If I twigged that they were freaked out I probably DID follow them, though its equally likely I just bumped into them multiple times. I make a point of being as creepy as possible* in this costume. It's ridiculously good fun for me and most people I creep out seem to find it fun (in hindsight at least!).

*Not THAT sort of creepy though, at least never intentionally.

• Like 1

I have pictures of you! My boyfriend really enjoyed seeing you, seemingly more than many of the guests XD you did scare me a bit though. I was the girl with black and light purple dreads :)

I have some photos of slender I'll post em later! I went in my regular clothes this event but really wish I had cosplayed. I missed it so much! My confidence is always so much higher when I cosplay!

Anyway my two favourites of the weekend were definately emmett and slender :)! Oh and the really good Finn from AT!

Did anyone see the Jason make the wee kid cry haha! Such a shame =p I did laugh though (sorry little kid)

After a cosplay hiatus of a few years I had a blast cosplaying Bellatrix Lestrange on Saturday.

Thank you all for making it fun!

Also if you have any pictures of me I would love to see them :)

Edited by Lythara

If anyone has any pics of me in my steampunk 8th doctor outfit or my cousin in his tom baker dr who outfit let me know I'd love a copy.

Hiya guys! If anyone has any pictures of my Brown dress, Winged Maleficent from Saturday could they send them my way please? Thank you! xxx

I think we met in the cosplay masquerade queue.

Edited by LadyDeTemps