Cosplay

Zonic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking of doing my first ever attempt at cosplay at this event.

I'm kind of nervous but everyone at last summer's con looked like they were having so much fun I can't resist giving it a try :D at the moment I'm thinking one of the USO dancers from Captain America but that may change by the time I get around to making the outfit in the summer :)

WLFCC was my first con, after seeing all the great cosplayers, I now want to go next year as someone from the walking dead and since none of the characters are fat asses like me lol, Zombie it is! Going to try to make it look as good as I can though, maybe with some prosthetics if I feel brave enough and possibly a bald cap haha ;)

Edited by ryanking045

I have had another idea for cosplay but I am not sure many people would get it. It is from an olllllld game called Grim Fandango.

I saw a pic of someone else on reddit that did it and he said only 3 people knew who he was but he loved the costume.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slight change of plan, still doing Maggie for two of the days, a couple of season 4 outfits, and then Johanna Mason's interview dress from Catching Fire. Intend to do the dress on Saturday, but of course it all comes down to guests at the end of the day and where it fits in best.

• Like 1

well this is my plans for cosplay on the friday, saturday and sunday -

Friday: Elizabeth - Bioshock Infinite

Saturday: Spider-Man - Amazing Spider-Man or Emma Frost (White Queen) - X-Men.

Sunday: WereGarurumon - Digimon Adventure

Edited by Namine

Hi *waves* I just discovered this place. (I went to an event and dressed up and thought is was such fun...I needed to find another place to wear my costume(s)). I only spotted a handfull of other 8th doctor cosplays and no other femme 8th Doctors. I did actually travel too and from the venue in costume...that was..erm...fun. ;)

So I was looking at going to this event.

Edited by LadyDeTemps

• 2 weeks later...