Anywhere to buy good quality stills and prints?

Im looking for an online store that is good for a nice selection of images of some of the guests at this winter show. i like to take my own just incase they dont have pics i like at the table, which has happened before! i met bruce campbell and i wanted a bubba ho tep pic signing but he didnt have any, only ash from evil dead shots so i was lucky that i took my own print of him.

not sure where sells any good ones...particularly still photos prints of:

brian blessed

natasha hendridge

ernie hudson

kelly kelly

maryse

thanks

• Moderators

To be honest, whenever I'm looking to take my own image (if I want them to sign something obscure that they may not have images from on the table) I tend to just find a good resolution jpg and get it printed rather than looking for places selling photos so I don't really have much in the way of suggestions.

• Like 1

I noticed that too :s its ok, i found both those sites so will check em out thank you!! i saw some good pics of brian blessed and natasha henstridge on those i like :)

Why was my post deleted? I mentioned two online stores, both reliable. One always exhibits at the show.

yeah ive thought about that, finding a high quality image myself and getting it printed. do you have it printed from a print shop or do it yourself at home on printing paper/photo paper?

To be honest, whenever I'm looking to take my own image (if I want them to sign something obscure that they may not have images from on the table) I tend to just find a good resolution jpg and get it printed rather than looking for places selling photos so I don't really have much in the way of suggestions.

• Showmasters Admin

Why was my post deleted? I mentioned two online stores, both reliable. One always exhibits at the show.

1 we are not wanting to get into what online stores are reliable and are not

2 we do not promote companies that do not have a sponsorship agreement with us

3 we do have some companies that pay to attend our events and they should get this business and not people that do not attend the shows as the support the shows so we do not promote anyone thats not at the show

these rules are listed MinkyKnights if you take a look hope that helps :-)

jason