Steve Cardenas Photo shoot in red ranger outfit - When can we buy?

Hi. Really want to preorder this shoot and want to order everything at once but it doesn't seem to be in the shop. Might just order a normal shoot and save the £5 but just wondered if this was still going ahead or not and when it will go into the shop?. Thanks

• Like 1

I see you have added the costume photoshoot for Steve Cardenas to the shop. But why only for the Saturday? I can only come on the Sunday, and as Steve is attending both days why can't you provide this for Sunday too? I can't miss out on a picture with a Power Ranger!

I see you have added the costume photoshoot for Steve Cardenas to the shop. But why only for the Saturday? I can only come on the Sunday, and as Steve is attending both days why can't you provide this for Sunday too? I can't miss out on a picture with a Power Ranger!

Sorry but not every photo shoot can take place on each day of an event. It's possible that additional photo shoots may be added but that's not guaranteed.

Hey, can I ask why the photo op for his normal shoot was put up before his costume one? I assumed after checking twice for a seperate shoot and couldn't see anything except the first shoot that it was gonna be just a costume shoot and purchased my ticket as to not miss out, I have been informed since by someone else that did this that the costume shoot as now been added to the store..... both shoots should have been added together! I wanted the cosutmed shoot... is there any way I can rectify this without paying out another £20 coz I am not paying for 2 shoots, I want the costumed one and will pay the difference... I think a few people have been confused by this.... any help will be greatly appreciated

Hey, can I ask why the photo op for his normal shoot was put up before his costume one? I assumed after checking twice for a seperate shoot and couldn't see anything except the first shoot that it was gonna be just a costume shoot and purchased my ticket as to not miss out, I have been informed since by someone else that did this that the costume shoot as now been added to the store..... both shoots should have been added together! I wanted the cosutmed shoot... is there any way I can rectify this without paying out another £20 coz I am not paying for 2 shoots, I want the costumed one and will pay the difference... I think a few people have been confused by this.... any help will be greatly appreciated

Sometimes details for costume shoots take longer to be finished, as it happened in this case. Often costume shoots are added even last minute only.

Sorry for the confusion, but with one exception where we are still waiting for clarification (Ernie Hudson before someone asks) costume shoots are always clearly marked in the store. The announcement topic for Steve also gave a normal photoshoot price of 15 pounds and a costume shoot price of 20 pounds, but looks like that was not clear enough. Please never buy a shoot not marked as costume shoot without checking back if you want the costume shoot.

I will check with the office if upgrades are allowed. But as everyone is at Autographica now I will not have a response to this before some point next week.

• Moderators

Any photoshoot that has not sold out online before the shop closes will be sold at the show, at the sales desk. All said shoots will be on sale from Saturday morning opening until they sell out, or until the shoot takes place.

Did anyone find out whether it was possible about upgrading my shoot ticket? also I read somewhere Steve only had photoshoots on Saturday only..... I know Steve and was talking to him about my situation over the shoots being added seperatley which as led to confusion with some, and he wasn't even aware that he was doing a plain clothed shoot, he was under the impression he is doing Red MMPR costume shoot on Saturday and Blue Zeo costume shoot on Sunday.........

But regardless I want the costume shoot and would like to pay the extra £5 to change my ticket... thank you

Did anyone find out whether it was possible about upgrading my shoot ticket? also I read somewhere Steve only had photoshoots on Saturday only..... I know Steve and was talking to him about my situation over the shoots being added seperatley which as led to confusion with some, and he wasn't even aware that he was doing a plain clothed shoot, he was under the impression he is doing Red MMPR costume shoot on Saturday and Blue Zeo costume shoot on Sunday.........

But regardless I want the costume shoot and would like to pay the extra £5 to change my ticket... thank you

I hope this is happening as I really wanted a picture with Steve in his Power Rangers outfit. And I was really upset to see no photoshoot for that had been put up for Sunday, only Saturday.

chugs-in-credible

Sorry this took a bit of time. Yes, you can upgrade your ticket to the costume shoot. You need to take the ticket to the sales booth and pay the price difference.