Update your details!

Yvie

Letters will be printed soon. Please take this opportunity to update me if you've changed address since purchasing your tickets.

They'll be sent earlier than usual because I'll be in Vegas from Oct 5-13th, and I don't want to have to come home to them, lol.

Edit - Shop address: info@collectormania.com

Edited by Yvie
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Letters will be printed soon. Please take this opportunity to update me if you've changed address since purchasing your tickets.

They'll be sent earlier than usual because I'll be in Vegas from Oct 5-13th, and I don't want to have to come home to them, lol.

Hi Yvie,

I have emailed 3 times now and called twice. We moved 24th August and still no one has confirmed that you got our change of address. We havent had our reg letter and i know you have been on holiday but we sent the first email over a month ago.

Thanks, Rachel

Hi Yvie,

I have emailed 3 times now and called twice. We moved 24th August and still no one has confirmed that you got our change of address. We havent had our reg letter and i know you have been on holiday but we sent the first email over a month ago.

Thanks, Rachel

Sorry but Yvie is still on holiday (as per her post that you quoted) so you won't get a reply until next week probably.

Edit: Half of my post vanished, sorry. If the letter does not arrive in time then you can bring along a print of your order confirmation, along with some form of photographic ID, to enable you to get your pass etc.

Edited by 1of2