Evander Holyfield this will be his only ever public signing

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

As you may or may not know Evander Holyfield is already in the country. His management team have advised Boxingmania that this Autographica will be his only ever public signing.

So if you want to meet this Boxing legend you need to be there next weekend at Autographica.

Remember telephone ticket line closes sunday evening and after that you can only order tickets online.

Dave Phillips

• Like 1

Hi all,

it's Mark Grantham from Boxingmania/Montage Moments

Evander will sign any brand of glove/trunks on the day and will sign Tyson fight images (no bitten ear close ups please though!)

We will have a merchandise stand over the weekend selling Everlast/Lonsdale gloves,photographs,photoshoot upgrade frames and framed storyboards etc.... but you are welcome to bring your own items

We really want Evander to enjoy his experience with us and for him to take nice memories back home with him.....as Dave has mentioned this will be his only ever public signing event

Look forward to seeing you all on the 21st

Not long now! ;-)

Cheers Mark.

• Like 2

Hi all,

Evander will sign any brand of glove/trunks on the day and will sign Tyson fight images (no bitten ear close ups please though!)

We will have a merchandise stand over the weekend selling Everlast/Lonsdale gloves,photographs,photoshoot upgrade frames and framed storyboards etc.... but you are welcome to bring your own items

We really want Evander to enjoy his experience with us and for him to take nice memories back home with him.....as Dave has mentioned this will be his only ever public signing event

Not long now! ;-)

Cheers Mark.

I hope that Evander enjoyed this event because I sure did :D

Signing - Long line which went down quick. Started queuing at 10:30 (Evander arrived not long after 11:00) but was worth the wait.

Photoshoot - The belts were a surprise. It wasn't rushed and had time to give Evander a hand shake.

• Like 2

Hi all,

Not long now! ;-)

Cheers Mark.

I hope that Evander enjoyed this event because I sure did :D

Signing - Long line which went down quick. Started queuing at 10:30 (Evander arrived not long after 11:00) but was worth the wait.

Photoshoot - The belts were a surprise. It wasn't rushed and had time to give Evander a hand shake.

Got to agree, we all had a laugh in the queue until we got told about all the things we weren't allowed to do but when we got in there Evander was a true champion and gentleman.

Had a little chat, wished him well and he offered me his hand and the security took a photo.

Happy days

• Like 1

Fantastic event, Holyfield was truely great and once again proved he is a champion of the people. Jamie Moore, what an absolute top guy, the first time I have met him and he was superb. All the boxers were very friendly and helpful, maybe just Tony Tucker could have been slightly more social but that's not really a complaint more an observation.

Top job Dave and Mark Grantham ! :thumbup:

It was great meeting Evander on saturday and it felt more relaxed than the tyson signing at the EMS show last year.

Great bonus for the photoshoot that he brought his championship belts along (they were heavy!)

If this is his only public signing, then I hope he enjoyed it! I'm so glad that I made the trip from London.

• Like 2

Just wanted to say what a fantastic event this was and really enjoyed meeting Evander Holyfield and it was also a bonus that there was photos allowed of Holyfield signing. Full credit to the people involved in getting some cracking boxing guests and cant wait for the next one cheers Mark and Dave for a great experience.