Cosplay

Zonic

First ever time going to Cardiff Comic Con or any Comic Con for that matter and also my first ever time cosplaying!

I'll be going as the wonderful River Song on both days! Excited. Hoping to get a picture with a Doctor or so! (:

Bit awkward though... Tickets haven't arrived. Apparently I can just give in the confirmation email though so that's okay. <3

Edited by LoopyLiss

I can't decide whether to wear my Star Trek TWOK outfit on Sunday.. Not done cosplay since I wore this for DSTL. I like the idea of supporting this though at my local comicon event!! Are there facilities for changing etc...?

First ever time going to Cardiff Comic Con or any Comic Con for that matter and also my first ever time cosplaying!

I'll be going as the wonderful River Song on both days! Excited. Hoping to get a picture with a Doctor or so! (:

Bit awkward though... Tickets haven't arrived. Apparently I can just give in the confirmation email though so that's okay. <3

come find me i'll be doing captain jack at least we can all dream if we have a photo together Edited by barrowman_angel