Cosplay

Zonic

Hopefully will be available, this time without attempting a performance to get a crowd active. Acting isn't a strong point,and holding my nerves on stage it seemed, so never again will I act out a villain, it was embarrassing to say the least, especially seeing everyone's outfits were amazing. As for who to go as, who knows I may randomize it and see what I end up with haha

• 2 weeks later...

I am! Got the making of my cosplay just gonna take me a heck of a lot of time to make it. Luckily for me however the society I'm in in Uni has cosplay making sessions so should be able to get some extra help!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My son is coming to his first con this weekend and is Cosplay mad but never been involved before - are you a friendly bunch and will you take him under your wings?

He is 12 and coming as Kick Ass and Assassins Creed 0_o

Edited by lemoncake

Well you all did such a fab job last year that my daughter wants to dress up this weekend! So we are keeping to her Disney Princess dresses and she is being Rapunzel on one day and Merida from Brave on the other! Won't be with wigs though as I cannot afford to sort one out. But told her she can be Rapunzel after her hair was cut as her hair is short and brown like Rapunzel's!