Tickets posted out and show information

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

All tickets are now posted out to you and you should receive them in a few days.

If you have any questions about your order please contact me direct as it is much quicker than using the forum.

Please also note the following

YOU MUST HAVE A VALID SHOW ENTRANCE TICKET TO TAKE PART IN PHOTOSHOOTS OR LECTURES THIS INCLUDES THE BOXERS

TICKETS WILL BE CHECKED AT BOTH PHOTO STUDIO AND LECTURE ROOMS

DUE TO THE NUMBER OF PHOTOSHOOTS SOME MAY START EARLIER THAN 11AM

PLEASE REMEMBER BOXERS ARE ONLY AT THE SHOW 11AM-3PM

Dave Phillips

If I have order tickets at two separate times does that mean they will arrive separately to the same address?

Because some tickets came today but not all of them.

Thanks

Yes, normally orders are sent separately. Do you have all tickets from the first order in this shipment?

I've got them now!! Thanks! Just needed to be patience haha

Hi all - just got a quick question, hoping someone can answer. I paid for Saturday Early Bird tickets but the wristbands I got through the post are simply marked 'Saturday' and are blue; are they still valid as Early Bird tickets? How do you tell Early Bird wristbands from the normal ones? Thanks!

Hi dave, Just a quick question, I got my tickets today. You have sent me two photo shoots for Joe Allen and None for Belle Avery, I am sure I can change this at the show without any problems? Also are the Barbara Morgan photo shoots an Automatic Refund or should I bring my copy of the payment to the show to be funded there? My Sylvia Anderson ticket I will keep for the March show. Sorry about all the questions. Top Regards Ray :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Ray

You ordered several times so we have despatched the shoots and tickets separately.

I have replaced the barbara Morgan shoots with Joe Allen but i have just lost Allen so you will get those refunded or you can use them to swap.

Dave Phillips

• Showmasters Admin

Quick question, when buying the Weekend Pass, the details said that it would include 1 free autograph from a chosen guest. How do we redeem this at the event, as there was nothin in the envelope except the letter and wristband

Hi there

Just show your pass at the designated signers table.

Dave