Movie/Tv Cars

carnosoul

Great idea, I'm sure there's a dude out Stirling way or that who does movie cars, they could arrange for him to bring some possibly, though it might work out a big expense & not sure about photo ops with them.

Be cool to get a pic in the A-Team van or such!

• Like 3

Great idea, I'm sure there's a dude out Stirling way or that who does movie cars, they could arrange for him to bring some possibly, though it might work out a big expense & not sure about photo ops with them.

Be cool to get a pic in the A-Team van or such!

i didnt know a guy in stirling does movie cars :smile: it would awesome if they could bring ecto 1 :smile:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I remember reading a while back that the London show (not sure though) had a photo set up with Sam (Flash Gordon) Jones on his rocket cycle.

This would possibly be the greatest thing ever.

it would be a cool photo shoot,your garth marenghi picture is awesome :)

• Like 1

I remember reading a while back that the London show (not sure though) had a photo set up with Sam (Flash Gordon) Jones on his rocket cycle.

This would possibly be the greatest thing ever.

I believe this photoshoot was part of the London Winter Con, you could indeed have a photo with Flash Gordon himself on the Rocket Cycle with a intergalactic scene in the background just like in the film and Ted!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thatd be an outstanding idea for CMG i reckon.

i believe i can sew up this movie car photo oppurtunity discission in one word tho...

D.E.L.O.R.E.A.N.

oh, yes.

either that, or can we get that "Brian" robot from the Confused.com ads, so i can beat the living crap out of him.

hate those ads....haha

:-P

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

delorean and impala! i very recently stood next to an impala but didn't get my photo taken with, which i now regret.

i used to love brum as well when i was kid. vaguely recall seeing one somewhere, probably a replica, when i was younger (possibly one of the transport museums). i always wanted a ride in brum. and post man pats van (with jess included).

• Like 2

I could arrange the postman pat one for you (including Jess). My local DIY superstore (which shall remain nameless on here) has a pretty sweet replica pat van sitting by the exit. 3 goes for a pound!

Sorry, couldnt resist :rolleyes:

• Like 1

:smile:

delorean and impala! i very recently stood next to an impala but didn't get my photo taken with, which i now regret.

i used to love brum as well when i was kid. vaguely recall seeing one somewhere, probably a replica, when i was younger (possibly one of the transport museums). i always wanted a ride in brum. and post man pats van (with jess included).

The Impala would be great iam big supernatural fan :smile: i remember watching brum it really took me back to my childhood when i read your post :smile:

• Like 1