General Chat

bunnycure

If it's the Jason Todd Robin I'm totally down for seeing the Beiber getting smacked around with a crowbar!

Though you can breathe a sigh of relief Bryan thankfully it was a totally fake story.

thats great phew thanks brian :smile: do you think the robin character would fit in with the darker,gritter realistic batman and superman movies,it would be cool to have nightwing in it

The traditional Robin no, perhaps a darker version of the character though personally i always prefer Batman as a lone wolf.

i agree it makes for a darker and grittier story and character if he is a lone hero

Edited by carnosoul

• 2 weeks later...

My missus hates when its foggy now after i tricked her into watching the mist. Her fear of spiders didn't help much either lol. Great movie with an amazing ending.

I love a foggy night, but I cant help thinking about John Carpenter's movie its a total classic, but avoid the remake lol
  • Like 2

My missus hates when its foggy now after i tricked her into watching the mist. Her fear of spiders didn't help much either lol. Great movie with an amazing ending.

the mist is a great movie with amazing special effects,i was really suprised by the ending but it was good shock ending :smile:

• Like 2

i watched curse of chucky and its good it has taken the franchise back to its horror roots of the first 3 movies it also has a cool after credits scene,ive also seen fright night 2 the new blood its ok as a vampire movie but not a patch on the original,what do you guys think of queen of the damned stuart townsend is good as lestat it is a a good but not great movie if you take it as a standalone movie but not as a sequel to the great interview with the vampire

• Like 1

i watched curse of chucky and its good it has taken the franchise back to its horror roots of the first 3 movies it also has a cool after credits scene,ive also seen fright night 2 the new blood its ok as a vampire movie but not a patch on the original,what do you guys think of queen of the damned stuart townsend is good as lestat it is a a good but not great movie if you take it as a standalone movie but not as a sequel to the great interview with the vampire

Glad too hear Chucky's back in good form. Will defo need to check it out.

• Like 1

you will really enjoy it matthew and john,let me know what you think of it :smile: chris sarandon would be a cool guest,what did you guys think of pacific rim it was good monster movie with a great visual style and sfx but the story could have been a bit better

I loved Pacific Rim just like pretty much everything Guillermo del Toro does. Sure hope he gets to make his version of Lovecrafts 'Mountains of Madness'. Only he could pull it off with his love of monsters and the occult. If you look close at the market scene in Hellboy 2 you can see there's an elder thing in the background.

Edited by Matthewman
  • Like 2

you will really enjoy it matthew and john,let me know what you think of it :smile: chris sarandon would be a cool guest,what did you guys think of pacific rim it was good monster movie with a great visual style and sfx but the story could have been a bit better

I loved Pacific Rim, I do agree the story could have been a bit better, but everything else made up for that in my opinion, it's definitely one of my faves of 2013.

• Like 1

I loved Pacific Rim just like pretty much everything Guillermo del Toro does. Sure hope he gets to make his version of Lovecrafts 'Mountains of Madness'. Only he could pull it off with his love of monsters and the occult. If you look close at the market scene in Hellboy 2 you can see there's an elder thing in the background.

i hope so too,i didnt know that i will take a closer look next time :smile: iam hoping he gets to make justice league dark it would be awesome to see john constantine,swamp thing and others all in one film :smile:

I loved Pacific Rim, amazing visuals and ott action with outlandish characters make up for the lack of any actual story past the whole huge robots beating the crap outta alien monster dinosaurs!

Thats true the battle scenes were awesome :smile:

I loved Pacific Rim, I do agree the story could have been a bit better, but everything else made up for that in my opinion, it's definitely one of my faves of 2013.

it is one of my fave monster movies too along with the tremor movies :smile:

• Like 1