General Chat

bunnycure

Yes, i got an item signed and thought I still got to take a picture but I was told no.

Seemed strange to me as if i didnt have my own item i would have got it.

Basically i pay the same but get less than someone that has no item with them.

Thought today was a bit quiter and the guests upstairs is va mistake, all the guests seem kinda quiet.

Hope I am wrong thou.

I believe and I may be wrong here but showmasters offer photos 'free' to people who don't have their items to be signed. They did at one point allow you to take a free table photo (unsigned) if you had your own photo but I believe they stopped that a few years ago.

J

Also had a great time on Saturday! Was great to meet all the Star Wars guys! Was like an swing reunion upstairs lol. I think I'm going to head back in in the morning but I shall be leaving my bank card at home after the battering it took today lol.

ok, next question on my list. can you buy more copies of your photos after? even if it's like 3 month down the line or something, idk. basically i love my photo with finn but if i cut it it fits perfectly in a photo frame i have, however i kinda wanna keep the whole set as well in 10x8... so... yea. if i know i can get another print of it i'd be happy to cut it but if not i think i will leave it.

As much as I always feel the venue is a bit like a cattle market and the temperature for the stars down stairs certainly seemed to be a cattle market fair do’s to Showmasters.

As well as updating my photo back from 2000 with Sophie Aldred who looked fantastic, they also gave me a photo on his own with Matthew Waterhouse (I did have one with him and Janet and Sarah which I didn’t have the nerve at the time to ask the ladies to stand aside), Jacqueline King was great crack when it came to her photo and what can I say about Bonnie Langford but Ice Hot!

The panel the ladies did with Richard Franklin was great, I had questions ready in case the Glasgow crowd went quiet but there was no need, some great questions, particularly from the young ones.

Well done Showmaster, I may have my moans but you certainly did not let me down.

ok, next question on my list. can you buy more copies of your photos after? even if it's like 3 month down the line or something, idk. basically i love my photo with finn but if i cut it it fits perfectly in a photo frame i have, however i kinda wanna keep the whole set as well in 10x8... so... yea. if i know i can get another print of it i'd be happy to cut it but if not i think i will leave it.

A digital copy will be uploaded in the future (possibly 3 weeks time, hopefully) on their archive website for you to repurchase, or you could scan it in if possible and print it off yourself again? You could go to boots and get it printed there if you wanted it near enough the same print quality as the original :)

Edited by minchb

Keep your eye out for the following link:-

http://showmasters.photoshelter.com/

You can obtain copies as they very cleverly keep a library of the photos.

A digital copy will be uploaded in the future (possibly 3 weeks time, hopefully) on their archive website for you to repurchase, or you could scan it in if possible and print it off yourself again? You could go to boots and get it printed there if you wanted it near enough the same print quality as the original :)

Keep your eye out for the following link:-

http://showmasters.photoshelter.com/

You can obtain copies as they very cleverly keep a library of the photos.

ah okay. i wasn't sure if we were allowed to get them reprinted or not since the rights are to showmasters or the photographer. i have to wait until i get to my parents to get them scanned, but if i can get the jpeg and get them printed again then that should be fine.

thanks for the help, guys :)

• Like 1