General Chat

bunnycure

is the number at the top of the tickets, the VQ number?

The number on the ticket is the used when there are a large number of photo shoots for a guest, the lower the number the sooner you would be taken in the queue but not sure that applies to Glasgow unless the guest sells huge amounts.

• Like 1

i think i might have to make myself a list of 'potential buy on the day photo ops'.
i have eight booked already (4 each day) but there's a few guests (mainly GOT guests) that i'm not massively desperate to get a photo with but would also quite like one... Potentially i might just get their autographs instead and hopefully be allowed to take a snap of them at the signing.

Eeee. I think i'll decide when the schedules out so i can figure out what time i have spare.

Starting to get really excited now. It's my next 'big event' on my calendar.

Also, I'm forgetting Dirk is coming this time!! How could i forget?

If he does a talk etc, ill be front row for that also, being a massive fan of the good ship Galactica.

Nice. :king:

he is a really nice guy to meet and a great sense of humour :smile:

• Like 1

Way ahead of you, buddy.

Gillette Mach 3 from Superdrug and a freshly ironed shirt are called for on this fine occasion.

Not everyday you get to meet superhot Terminator royalty!!

i will be doing the same plus using my best aftershave as you say it is not everyday you meet the T-X :smile:

Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 2

Way ahead of you, buddy.

Gillette Mach 3 from Superdrug and a freshly ironed shirt are called for on this fine occasion.

Not everyday you get to meet superhot Terminator royalty!!

i will be doing the same plus using my best aftershave as you say it is not everyday you meet the T-X :smile:

Lets put the 'lynx effect' to the test.

• Like 1

Yeah, shame about the film though...

I love it, i do, but its a poor retread of Judgement Day, really.

I never realised either until a few months back that Kathryn Brewster is Carrie from Homeland in T3.

I think T3 would have been better received T2 hadn't been so amazing. I still kinda like it though, even more so than salvation.

Were you in full Deathstroke gear last year?

• Like 1

True. Salvation reeked. And i soooo wanted to like it, too.

Last year?

Was supposed to be kitted out, yeah, but my nephew that was with me kind of imploded :saiyan: when it came time to go into the arena (he was to be Deadpool - his idea), which failed spectacularly, so best we got was an hour in civvies before he wanted to bail entirely.

Wasnt best pleased cos like 4 months of work went into it but what could i do...?

So..This year, Im literally going myself, do one day in full kit, the other in plain clothes so as to have a look around at the goodness on sale!

First real time im doing it too so should be epic...

• Like 1