General Chat

bunnycure

Oh yes Tremors is excellent too :)

Well I got round to watching Curse of Chucky last night and I have to say I was really disappointed with it, the 1st hour was so slow and boring that I was finding it hard to keep on watching it, however the last 30 mins is where the movie picks up with Chucky up to usual antics, and the scene after the credits was great, now the one thing I will say is that I wan't overly keen on how Chucky looked, I can't really say what it was but something about him just looked off, perhaps it was the CGI that ruined it, I dunno, overall I'd say give it a watch if your curious about it, if not then give it a miss.

• Like 2

i know what you mean i thought chucky looked diffrent too at the start until they removed the plastic covering his face and showed his true face,i think they shouldnt have left it too long to have chucky start his antics too they should have started it about a half hour into the movie but it was a real welcome move back to the old feel of the childs play movies :smile:

• Like 1

i know what you mean i thought chucky looked diffrent too at the start until they removed the plastic covering his face and showed his true face,i think they shouldnt have left it too long to have chucky start his antics too they should have started it about a half hour into the movie but it was a real welcome move back to the old feel of the childs play movies :smile:

Oh yeah once they removed the plastic from his face is when he looked like the original Chucky and I will say it was a welcome back to the feel of the original, yeah I think if they had started the Chucky antics earlier then the movie could have been much better, I am interested to see where they plan on taking the franchise after how Curse ended.

• Like 1

i must check out the new Chucky movie, im inrerested to see where they go with it at this point tho...

Tremors is probably my fave horror movie (if it even is a horror) yet is sooo laugh out loud funny in places.

i love it and im one of the few i think who like the sequels too...

the originals just the best tho no question...

"Broke into the wrong goddamn rec room, didn't ya?"

haha..

• Like 3

i must check out the new Chucky movie, im inrerested to see where they go with it at this point tho...

Tremors is probably my fave horror movie (if it even is a horror) yet is sooo laugh out loud funny in places.

i love it and im one of the few i think who like the sequels too...

the originals just the best tho no question...

"Broke into the wrong goddamn rec room, didn't ya?"

haha..

and it stars the great Fred Ward AKA Remo Williams.
  • Like 1

lets bring back 80s cheese altogether i say.

good cheese i mean (sorry A.L.F.)

i want to find out what ACTUALLY happened to sam beckett at the end of quantum leap!!

dont remake V, bring back the old one with jane badler n marc singer on board.

and lets have a ghostbusters 3 please!!!

i know its only been 24 years since the last one so i guess im just impatient then(!)

• Like 3

lets bring back 80s cheese altogether i say.

good cheese i mean (sorry A.L.F.)

i want to find out what ACTUALLY happened to sam beckett at the end of quantum leap!!

dont remake V, bring back the old one with jane badler n marc singer on board.

and lets have a ghostbusters 3 please!!!

i know its only been 24 years since the last one so i guess im just impatient then(!)

I enjoyed Quantum Leap, i haven't watched it all through though and have always wondered if he got home or just kept on leaping.

• Like 1

i enjoyed all the tremors movie and the tv series,michael gross is great as burt gummer iam hoping they do the long mooted tremors down under,i cant wait for ghostbusters 3 hope bill murray agrees to do it last i heard eliza dushku had signed on,i enjoyed quantum leap too i read they were doing a tv movie and scott bakula was to make a cameo

i remember the halloween episode too it was a good spooky episode,YES !! Army of Darkness 2 GROOVY :smile: only a week till halloween cant wait

Groovy ! Army Of Darkness is an awesome movie and the humour rocks, i love the bit where the people are all around him giving it all the my hero and Ash is like "Get out my Face" lol

• Like 2

i remember the halloween episode too it was a good spooky episode,YES !! Army of Darkness 2 GROOVY :smile: only a week till halloween cant wait

Groovy ! Army Of Darkness is an awesome movie and the humour rocks, i love the bit where the people are all around him giving it all the my hero and Ash is like "Get out my Face" lol

The alternative ending they added to the VHS release was probably my favourite part. The original ending in the future was Ok, but the S-mart endind was effing awesome. More like that in the sequel please.

• Like 2

Just read that Trick r treat is finally getting a sequel. Loved the original when I finally managed to track it down a few years back. Was nice to see an original horror for a change in amongst all the crappy reboots,remakes and sequels of recent years.

Wee Sam needs more love.

• Like 2

Just read that Trick r treat is finally getting a sequel. Loved the original when I finally managed to track it down a few years back. Was nice to see an original horror for a change in amongst all the crappy reboots,remakes and sequels of recent years.

Wee Sam needs more love.

I saw that a couple of months ago,iam glad it is getting a sequel,it was good the way they tied all the stories together my favourite story was the one about the kids going to the site of the school bus crash it was really atmospeheric
  • Like 1

Wee Sam needs more love.

Is this the movie with Anna Paquin, i have always been meaning to watch it.

• Like 2

Wee Sam needs more love.

Is this the movie with Anna Paquin, i have always been meaning to watch it.

Yeah, don't wanna spoil anything though. Great little movie. Totally worth a watch.

• Like 2

you will really enjoy it matthew and john,let me know what you think of it :smile: chris sarandon would be a cool guest,what did you guys think of pacific rim it was good monster movie with a great visual style and sfx but the story could have been a bit better

Finally watched Curse of chucky last night. Was pretty impressed with it to be honest. Glad they took it back to its roots and got rid of the other dolls and played it straight horror. As always Brad Douriff was amazing. Best part of the movie was the awesome ending/credits scene by a mile. Wasn't expecting it and left me with a huge smile on my face.

• Like 1

you will really enjoy it matthew and john,let me know what you think of it :smile: chris sarandon would be a cool guest,what did you guys think of pacific rim it was good monster movie with a great visual style and sfx but the story could have been a bit better

Finally watched Curse of chucky last night. Was pretty impressed with it to be honest. Glad they took it back to its roots and got rid of the other dolls and played it straight horror. As always Brad Douriff was amazing. Best part of the movie was the awesome ending/credits scene by a mile. Wasn't expecting it and left me with a huge smile on my face.

Iam really glad you enjoyed it,i was really happy they took it back to its roots too and the ending/credits scene was a great way to finish the movie and a awesome nod to the original movie and fans :smile: I didnt know there might be a 8th Saw movie in the works :smile:

Edited by carnosoul