General Chat

bunnycure

Blade Runner is a total classic, love everything about it, it would def be in my Sci fi top ten of all time. Amazing movie from the awesome opening sequence of the skyline to Rutger Hauer's beautiful monologue at the end, as well as Vangelis awesome soundtrack, watched it loads of times and it still blows me away! :thumbup: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....."

Edited by ClaireRedfield
  • Like 2

Fave sci-fi....Firefly, BSG, Predator, Doctor Who, Trek, Wars - the usual!

Horror deffo the biggies - Freddy (except 2), Jason, Candyman, Exorcist, etc. Not a fan of "modern" horror films at all, also a big fan of Buffy, Angel, Lost Girl & Supernatural (apart from series 6/7 when the now showrunner almost ruined it though!)

Also reliving my youth as my wee girl is into Power Rangers - re-watching the whole lot on Netflix!

• Like 1

Greatest Sci-fi for me has gotta be the original Alien, Aliens and Predator without a doubt. Although They Live and Flash Gordon still have a big place in my heart.

Seing predator as a kid back in the 80's is what started my still ongoing obsession with schwarzenegger movies and generic 80's style action flicks in general.

Horror-wise, in my opinion, nothing will ever come close to the early John Carpenter stuff. Halloween and the Fog seriously effed' me up as a child. The fog hasnt aged to well, but the music is still to this day amazing. Halloween is still as awesome to me as the first time I saw it.

• Like 2

Whats your favourite vampire movies, my choices would be The Lost Boys, Blade, Bram Stokers Dracula, Interview with the Vampire.

Never been too into vampire type stuff but Blade was immense and so was From Dusk till Dawn. Clooney was the man in that film.

• Like 3

Whats your favourite vampire movies, my choices would be The Lost Boys, Blade, Bram Stokers Dracula, Interview with the Vampire.

The Lost Boys, Blade, From Dusk Till Dawn, Fright Night, John Carpenters Vampires, 30 Days of Night, Near Dark, just to name a few :)

• Like 3

i love my stargates and star trek, altho jj abrams can get bent imo, and last few years iv been all over the comic book movie goodness weve bn gettin.

which is why this year, im desperate for agents of shield, arrow n cap n thor 2.

@ra'zen-

college. 2pm. yeaterday.

got called 'sad' by a lass in my class for wearing a tmnt tshirt.

please join me as we collectively thumb our noses at her for such ha einous comment.

turtles will always be great fum in my eyes!!!

• Like 3

Greatest Sci-fi for me has gotta be the original Alien, Aliens and Predator without a doubt. Although They Live and Flash Gordon still have a big place in my heart.

Seing predator as a kid back in the 80's is what started my still ongoing obsession with schwarzenegger movies and generic 80's style action flicks in general.

Horror-wise, in my opinion, nothing will ever come close to the early John Carpenter stuff. Halloween and the Fog seriously effed' me up as a child. The fog hasnt aged to well, but the music is still to this day amazing. Halloween is still as awesome to me as the first time I saw it.

I love The Fog one of my all time faves :)

• Like 2

The Lost Boys, Blade, From Dusk Till Dawn, Fright Night, John Carpenters Vampires, 30 Days of Night, Near Dark, just to name a few :)

Fright Night is a classic ;) Chris Saradon would be a cool guest .

• Like 2

I love The Fog one of my all time faves :)

Just don't mention the remake :(

• Like 2

Fright Night is a classic ;) Chris Saradon would be a cool guest .

He definitely would be a cool guest :)

• Like 2

i love my stargates and star trek, altho jj abrams can get bent imo, and last few years iv been all over the comic book movie goodness weve bn gettin.

which is why this year, im desperate for agents of shield, arrow n cap n thor 2.

@ra'zen-

college. 2pm. yeaterday.

got called 'sad' by a lass in my class for wearing a tmnt tshirt.

please join me as we collectively thumb our noses at her for such ha einous comment.

turtles will always be great fum in my eyes!!!

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?! Sod that! Turtle Power!!!!

• Like 2

my fave scifi is star trek,star wars,stargate,aliens,predator,terminator,bladerunner,they live,tremors.the thing,x files. my fave vampire movies are blade,salems lot,near dark,interview with the vampire,fright night,from dusk till dawn,john carpenters vampires,hammer draculas.30 days of night,dark shadows tv series,underworld,lost boys my fave horror movies are friday the 13th,halloween,nightmare on elm st,the fog,phantasm,scream,childs play what do you guys think of dracula 2000,dracula acension,dracula legacy i thought they were good not great :)

Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 2