Latest Guest Announcement - HANNAH SPEARRITT

I think SM should get Hannah to attend Sunday as well, Sounds like we are all going on Sunday. Poor Hannah will have nobody on Saturday, she will be just sitting there.. looking pretty. :whistling:

Listen to this guy, he knows what he's talking about! :P

Oh I certainly agree! LOL!

Guests are announced for the days they are available. Sometimes availability may change but it's far from a guaranteed thing.

Oh dear :no: I feel like a song needs to cheer me up.... All together now (Tune to Never had a Dream come true) Everybody's Got something they had to have signed........ One regret from Showmasters just seems to grow with time..... There's no use looking back or wondering.... How it could be now or might have been...... Oh this I know but still I can't attend Saturday...... I've never had a dream come true :crying: Coz Showmasters found you.... Even though I pretend that I've moved on.... You're always be attending Saturday...... I never found the words to say.... you're attending the wrong day? ......And I know no matter where Showmasters takes me ...... A part of me will always miss you......... :blush:

• Like 4