Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - DANIEL KASH

Fantastic guest! Any other aliens cast would be great, really gutted I couldn't meet the others at Cardiff this year. The reunion a few years ago was brilliant, lets bring them back!

Awesome will have to get an autograph for my Aliens poster! More guests from the film please Showmasters! :)

He's going to be awfully lonely without his co-pilot...can't you get Colette Hiller (Cpl. Ferro) to join him? ;)

• Like 1

If he is up to it, it would be a nice thought to invite Trevor Steedman along following his recent stroke (March 2014).

I know quite a few people would have missed his Friday only (free signing) appearance a couple of years ago and it might help him to put a few quid in his pocket.

If he is up to it, it would be a nice thought to invite Trevor Steedman along following his recent stroke (March 2014).

I know quite a few people would have missed his Friday only (free signing) appearance a couple of years ago and it might help him to put a few quid in his pocket.

This doesn't really being in this thread, seeing as how this is Daniel Kash announcement thread :D

Maybe you should put this in the 'Guest Suggestions' thread instead where Showmasters can see it.

I thought i read somewhere he was £15 for both?! I mean each of course.

Edited by Kirbinator

Yeah I've noticed his photo on the homepage has been removed. Really hope he hasn't cancelled.

Yeah I've noticed his photo on the homepage has been removed. Really hope he hasn't cancelled.

Hope not!