Event Dates

TFD77

Oh man, am I the only one bummed out that it's the week before payday again?

I wasn't able to get any photos etc this year because of the dates.

I guess it's a set in stone sort of date window to tie in with Cardiff etc?

Oh well, something to try to save for!

What is the date? Possibly due to the Braehead Clan who play ice hockey out of the arena as they usually have first games either last week Aug or 1st week in September.

Never thought of that, it probably is due to the Clan then - dates are 23rd/24th August.

Venue availability is a factor in deciding dates.

Pay day dates are not. That varies from person to person. Not everybody gets paid on the same day or date each month ;)

completely understandable, but it's also fair to say pay weekend for the majority of folk would fall the following weekend - not much you can do if the venue is unavailable though!

Yeah ditto John that's what I do, save up, its a double positive for me cause the money I have left over after the convention helps towards xmas shopping lol.

Lol exactly, that's what I will be doing with the money I have left over from this year, saves me having to be skint come christmas time lol.

• Like 1

Yeah ditto John that's what I do, save up, its a double positive for me cause the money I have left over after the convention helps towards xmas shopping lol.

Lol exactly, that's what I will be doing with the money I have left over from this year, saves me having to be skint come christmas time lol.

lol totally, i always end up doing a bit of xmas shopping at the convention too, the stalls are always great :).
  • Like 2

lol totally, i always end up doing a bit of xmas shopping at the convention too, the stalls are always great :).

I was planning on buying a few things for the gf, but she came along so that plan went out the window haha

I was planning on buying a few things for the gf, but she came along so that plan went out the window haha

lol aww well still plenty of time till xmas, I never know what to get my man, his passion is footy he hasn't embraced his inner geek yet like I have but im working on it, already got him hooked on Supernatural lol

• Like 1

lol aww well still plenty of time till xmas, I never know what to get my man, his passion is footy he hasn't embraced his inner geek yet like I have but im working on it, already got him hooked on Supernatural lol

Your lucky, I can't get my gf into most of the shows I watch, she'll watch the odd few like Ray Donovan and those shows, but I will get her converted one day I hope lol, she does love all things Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride, so I have starting point lol

• Like 1