ticket posting

Hello,

Any news on tickets for this event being sent out any time soon? I also have sent two emails in the past fortnight to the ticket office requesting my delivery address to be changed but have yet to receive a response.

chugs-in-credible

Hello,

Any news on tickets for this event being sent out any time soon? I also have sent two emails in the past fortnight to the ticket office requesting my delivery address to be changed but have yet to receive a response.

chugs-in-credible

Like it was said above, tickets can be sent any time including the week of the event. As it is an ongoing process (contrary to Chevron or the other ME shows were all letters go out at the same time) there is normally no announcement "ticket mailing has started."

There were events the last two weekends and the ticket processing ladies worked both events. I am sure they will catch up on e-mails shortly. But if you have used the e-mail address you registered on the forum I'd say please send the e-mail to me (address is in my profile) and I'll forward. We still haven't got that Hotmail problem under control, so let's play safe there.

Possibly. Tickets can be sent out at any point including the week of the event.

Hope not, I'd totally freak out if I wouldn't have my ticket the week of the event :o

I didn't get some of my tickets for Collectormania this year until the Thursday before the show, so they literally can arrive right up to the wire. As they do seem to be processed in order, I think generally the rule seems to be order early and you get them earlier.