Cosplay

carnosoul

I'm thinking of Black Cat for one day and I want to try make Hero Suit Tiger from Tiger and Bunny (The Mecha suit not the spandexthing)

Extremely late to the party but OMG I swear I would die of happiness if you did the hero suit! The partner in crime and I are planning on doing the hero suits. Also yay good to find another person who even knows what Tiger and Bunny is <3

Good morning all!

Thought it was about time I got back to posting =) once again I'm finding it hard to pick what to do this year. Was considering doing something more sci-fi, but, alas I'm probably going to stick to my comic books xD

Currently considering Black Canary (not new 52) for one day, then possible Rogue for another day. Still time to change my mind though xD

Those sound like briliant ideas, KunochiGeek. I ... actually have genuinely no ideas as to what I could cosplay. It's quite unusual for me. Lovin' hearing about everyone else's ideas though. Claymore - the rig out looks awesome! And you're all right - cosplay is expensive. Though I'm not surprised you've spent so much, Captain_Sparrow, you always look like you've just walked out of the film ^^

Okay, I've ... sort of gotten an idea for cosplay. But there's a lot making me pause on the whole thing. A lot being self image problems. And that it's a silly idea. I thought of making a 'Sailor Punk' but it's silly, ignore me. I don't know what I was thinking. Erm ... back to the drawing board I think.

• Like 1

Okay, I've ... sort of gotten an idea for cosplay. But there's a lot making me pause on the whole thing. A lot being self image problems. And that it's a silly idea. I thought of making a 'Sailor Punk' but it's silly, ignore me. I don't know what I was thinking. Erm ... back to the drawing board I think.

Zara your costume idea sounds immense! If any of you drink I usually hit the wether spoons at xscape for a cold one after collector mania of yous fancy joining!!

Loki of Scotunheim has upgraded his armour and will be rocking the Kingly look for Collectormania this year. I'm open to taking photos and doing specific poses with characters so don't be shy to ask.

Lokiof_Scotunheim.jpg

Loki and Sigyn.

Loki_Sigyn.jpg

Wow. Hopefully see you on the day.

So Sailor Punk idea is still being worked out - I'm trying to finalise the design before I actually take any steps towards the making path - but another cosplay idea was given to me, and I actually find it quite a fun one, if a bit unusual compared to most cosplays. But hey, I like being that bit different. Clue: famous British comic book character.

So Sailor Punk idea is still being worked out - I'm trying to finalise the design before I actually take any steps towards the making path - but another cosplay idea was given to me, and I actually find it quite a fun one, if a bit unusual compared to most cosplays. But hey, I like being that bit different. Clue: famous British comic book character.

Ok we need a bit more of a clue here lol.

I'm going as a Tardis. I saw loads of people as Daleks at Newcastle this weekend and not one Tardis. So a Tardis I will be. First time dressing up actually, but it looked so much fun this weekend!

Welcome to the Glasgow forums jade, great to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your first con and have decided to take the plunge and go in costume. Will it be a Tardis dress then? Not really seen any done (apart from pictures), it's quite a cool and creative idea. Hope you consider flashing lights and sounds too, that would be awesome.

I have no idea how to quote posts.. pressing the quote button doesn't seem to be working for me (if someone wants to explain that to me feel free!)

Thanks Brian! I'm really excited to come to the Glasgow con in particular as it's one place in Scotland I've never been, despite spending so much time up there.

Yes, it'll be a Tardis dress :). I'm definitely going to have sounds and lights! I've got some ideas. I'd like to make the dress quite interactive, and have everything incorporate into the outfit (I'm gonna wear tardis head gear, have a tardis bag to carry my stuff around etc.). Early days but I'm so excited to get on with it!

Edited by jadelouised
  • Like 2

Can't wait to see all the fabulous costumes!! It always becomes so busy I never get a chance I talk to you guys!!!!

Mr Sparrow, I remember seeing you and your partner while i was waiting in the queue for the Robert Englund photo shoot. Never got the chance to say hi...You guys looked amazing.

Can't wait to see all the fabulous costumes!! It always becomes so busy I never get a chance I talk to you guys!!!!

Mr Sparrow, I remember seeing you and your partner while i was waiting in the queue for the Robert Englund photo shoot. Never got the chance to say hi...You guys looked amazing.

Awe thank you so much mate!! Iv got a new wig and frock coat! The guy that made my wig made Johnny depps wig in the last film! :) can't wait to wear it at collectormania