Cosplay

carnosoul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

its usually around jan - feb, i finalise what ill go as to CMG in august so i give myself ages to get it made..

and this year, i mite do CM Newc in march so im kinda stuck as to what to start work on...

also its comfirmed that ill be attending CMG on my own this year too, minus the young 'un, so theres that to consider...

dunno what to settle on here!!!

anyone faring any better?

nice, SF..

so..enough of this indecisiveness...

there really was only one choice for the sat...

im gonna pull my 2013 CMG failed attempt at Deathstroke out the wardrobe n try for realsies this time.

the coming months will give me ample time to perfect the mask, which was the only thing i wasnt happy with last year, should i have gotten to wear it :(

for the sunday, id love to do something video gamey, maybe Snake or Sam Fisher if anyones thinking along those lines too?

i spy group cosplay...

:-D

• Like 1

@ Claymore61 sounds interesting matey!!!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:06 AM

I was gonna show a photo of a costume I created for a pirate cruise night in Florida earlier this year, but can't put a photo on?

Do the admins need to throw a switch to allow photos?

I've also just started working on this years version for the Disney Cruise 2014 if anyone's interested.

It's on therpf.com ....same name

• Like 1

Hi Jack,

Believe it or not, I'm afraid I'm not into cosplay much - bit to old etc lol :-(

I made the cozzy as a bit of challenge , as we go on the Disney Cruise more or less every year, and bit of a contest developed.

I ha to learn to sculpt and mould etc, including the foam claw and leg. The latex face and painting , then the hat were all new skills learned in the last year.

The charity thing sounds ok though - don't mind doing my bit! :)

I'm hoping the new 2014 costume is better - if I can get the animatronics sorted - but watch this space.

still cant get a photo on here though ?

Hey Claymore, the easiest way to post an image on here is to use an image hosting site such as Photobucket / DeviantArt or whatever other site you might use and enter the direct url of the image itself into the photo link tab (the little picture frame in your control box) and that should work for you.

Hi Brian! Iv got a blackbeard, calypso, and mr gibbs coming up for it! Should be fun! I'm in the process of having a new wig made, flipping 300 bucks its costing!

Claymore you shud SO come along dressed up (ill get u a rum), its great fun!! Everyone is so friendly!! If ur into ur pirates there is the whitby tortuga pirate festival this year in the summer thts amazing! Last year there must hv been 200 sparrows haha

• Like 2

Davy Jones Costume from Disneys Pirates of the Car

Trying to enter the above, but the iPad nor my computer will let me.

Seems strange

Jumpin' Jehosophat! My good man, THAT is a costume!!!! It would be fantastic to see you there! I'd love to chat with you too, about your fantastic tentacles....that sounds a little dodgy......yeah......but anyway, it'd be fantastic to see you there!! :D

• Like 2

Padawan_ra'zen, it would be awesome if claymore came!! What day you hitting it mate? I might only be able to make the sunday as I have a pirate festival the weekend before it!

Both days man :D aiming to be Jedi one day, and we'll see about the next day XD might go in my civi's. But it'd be awesome seeing ya either way buddy :D