Cosplay

carnosoul

ok guys,

pulled the first mask from the mould or my POTC Davy Jones.

Anyone interested can see the journey here. ...

http://www.therpf.com/f24/new-davy-jones-costume-disney-cruise-2014-a-201724/index2.html#post3288444

a wee chat with Captain Jack Spartow got us thinking..... is there any other characters from the Series goingalong for possible photo opportunities?

looking for a Barbosa, Blackbeard, mr gibbs, Will Turner, Bootstap Bill ....... zombie monkey......

anyninterest let us know lol

Your mask looks amazing Claymore,A POTC group photo's would be a cool idea :smile:

• Like 1

hey everyone

quick update i'm also going as the big friendly giant from the movie it may be a old movie but still, no one has ever done it so hear is my chance i'll be wearing green long shorts a hooded cape and mabay make the trumpet so please a few photos on this as well

:angel::clap:

One of my favourite books as a kid. Look forward to seeing it.

Padawan I so want a pic with you again matey!!

My on stranger tides costume is now finished!! :) doing a booking by the tall ship next Saturday evening so if anyone's about pop along and say hi!!

Defo man! Didn't see the pics of us from last year :P

Kenny/Padwan,

For some reason on this forum, you need to site photos elsewhere.

I just put the link in, but I need to get something set up as well so I can stick some photos on.

LOL Kenny I maybe setup a wee forum at that other web address I bought last week for piraty stuff lol

Well after not cosplaying last year due to bigfattyitis (legit medical term right there yo) this year I will be. Not sure I wanna divulge what as, I have two things in mind, both from my favourite tv series as a kid so looking forward to pulling either off, I'd do one of em each day but they are gawna be expensive to put together lol

• Like 1

(Sorry for double post) also, a few people asked about my "big white dog" costume I wore the first year otherwise known as Akamaru to my fellow otaku's here lol

Well I have bad news, the legs suffered a bad fate, a big mac decided to take a skydive at me and the legs got stained in the process, luckily the head is ok and paws and stuff but I don't have the time to redo the legs so I won't be wearing Akamaru this time around, maybe next time :)

I've been getting my cosplay together for another convention in September, but I think I'll be giving it a test run at Collectormania Glasgow.

I'll be cosplaying Hanji Zoe from Attack on Titan:

CI_84017_1381410924.jpg

So far I've got the belts, cape (not in the picture), jeans, shirt and jacket (but I'll have to change it for another size).

And I'll be making my own blades, something like these:

tumblr_morjx5OHTf1rmvn79o1_500.jpg

This is my first time I've made props for my cosplay, so I have no idea what I'm doing, but I've got a few months to experiment with!

I've done it again. Lady Loki has been put on the back burner in favour of Winter Soldier.

I have never worked with faux leather before. My seams are a little puckered. There's a bit where the sleeve pulls a big puck in the suit.

But I love it. I am so happy with it and I can't wait to wear it.

tumblr_n5oq1ivUWd1ql74odo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5os4zimrm1two8fgo1_500.jpg

• Like 2

@Swany That Winter Solider looks amazing!

@ Wagitagi I'm hoping to get a pic with you in your Oogie Boogie costume - Nightmare is one of my all time favourite movies!

Got the materials in to make a bow of sorts for Merida cosplay. Is going to be a relatively simple thing, but it is my first time making a prop of any kind, so I'm looking forward to the experience.

Hm, now curious if there will be any more Disney or Disney related cosplay at CG this year...

swany your winter solider costume looks amazing :smile: captain sparrow is it okay if i can get a picture with you as i couldnt get one last year as it got super busy ? :smile:

Edited by carnosoul