Gold Pass

Hi

Can anyone give me some info on the full features of the gold pass? The website says there are a lot of bonus features, but doesn't actually say what they are. We are told to read on for more info on autograph packs, but I can't find anything else to read! I've emailed both showmasters and comiccon, but no reply in over a week from either address.

Any useful info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Many thanks for that.

Do we need to bring some form of ID to pick up the gold passes? I've purchased 2, so obviously they are both in my name.

Sorry if I'm sounding a little anxious, but I like to know clearly what the procedures are - especially as £175 each is not exactly cheap. I'm sure they will be worth it, but it would be unfortunate if I didn't bring something that is required to collect them.

You both need to bring ID, yes. Also you will need to e-mail the store the name of the second person too please. The e-mail is info@collectormania.com. All ticket holder names are suppossed to go in the comments field when ordering. Please send an e-mail with your order number and the missing name.

Hi, we too have purchased 2 gold , but we were never asked to provide names ,

Do we need to do this ?

Or just take copy of e mail and purchase number .

Many thx

Yes, please e-mail the names along with your order number to info@collectormania.com.

Now all is clear, but I wonder why it isn't made clear at the time of purchase? There is no mention of ticket holder names or the need to select autograph genre at time of purchase - if you simply use the shop cart. Finding the gold pass info page is no mean feat either. A simple link on the shop form to an info page would solve all these problems. Instead we are told to "read on", but are left to our own devices to track down that material.

If you click on the title of the listing for the Gold Pass in the LFACC Winter category of the store it takes you to the details page I have linked above. Sorry if it wasn't clear that "read on" referred to clicking on the link. Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are asking for, but that seems just like what you are requesting.

The listing in the category says that you need to select an autograph pack. It's directly before the "read on" part.

I'll check with the office if we can get the info that the name of ticket holder is required added to the info page.

• 4 weeks later...

ANOTHER GOLD PASS PANIC

I've just received my final ticket order confirmation. Reading the small print it said that if you have a gold pass, you need to bring the payment confirmation email with you. Unfortunately I never received a payment confirmation email!

Payment was taken on 14/07/13 - according to my shop account - but no confirmation email. This didn't worry me at the time as I assumed there would be more info coming (and confirmation emails for my previous comiccon outing were a little erratic).

All I have been told so far is that I need to bring ID. Do I also need the non-existent confirmation email? I won't be overly impressed if I can't get in!

I have emailed the shop, but as I received no response to my August email requesting info I'm not going to hold my breath. Sorry if this sounds like I'm in a panic, BUT I AM!!!

You can print out the overview of your store order showing "Paid" if you want to make sure and rather bring something.

There's a new system im place since mid-August that sends you two e-mails, one upon ordering and one when payment is taken. The new wording is referring to those system changes. You ordered before the change, so no second e-mail.

So relax and breathe.