Any cure's for post convention blues?

bunnycure

Well Glasgow has a cool little hang out known as Geek Retreat, and a fair number on here are there regularly. That and if you have the funds there's the bigger shows too.

I have heard of Geek Retreat, sounds great, ill def take a trip there sometime :) .

• Like 2

Well me and the missus are considering dressing up next year (not going for the cosplay comp just for fun) slowly collecting stuff towards that will keep us busy.

Dressing up for the show is really good fun, I went as Princess Leia in 2009 convention and it was a really cool day, thinking of dressing up for the next one myself.:)

• Like 1

There ya go Albion, you've mentioned you're dressing up, you're being held to that XD

I find it adds a different dimension to the con, like sure you can get uncomfortable and warm, and can't rummage as well in the dealers tables, but the reactions you get, and the people that stop you for photos and such, it's a really cool feeling :D

• Like 4

Totally agree Padawan, its a whole different experience when your dressed up and a really cool one, when I was dressed as Princess Leia ill never forget one little boy running over too me and saying "Princess leia hide the storm troopers and Darth Vader are outside" :) it was so cute.

• Like 3

Totally agree Padawan, its a whole different experience when your dressed up and a really cool one, when I was dressed as Princess Leia ill never forget one little boy running over too me and saying "Princess leia hide the storm troopers and Darth Vader are outside" :) it was so cute.

One kid asked me if I was the real Wolverine, I asked him what he thought, and he said I was, then got a picture taken with me. The Monday after, he spotted me in work, and shouted "Mum, Dad! There's Wolverine!" :D

• Like 4

Sorry but I have had to remove a couple of posts. It is against forum rules to discuss/mention non SM events. Thank you.

Apologies mate, my bad on that one. (apart from when I said how great showmasters event staff were, that's fact that is! ;) )