Guest suggestions

your getting all these classic doctor who stars can you please as nicola bryant who played 5-6 doctor companion peri and john chalis who played scorby on 4th doctor story the seeds of doom i would really love those two to come wales con has got john so please why not cardiff con i know john would love to come to some more cons pretty please

Natalie Portman (Star Wars :vader: , Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)

Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Pitch Perfect, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)

David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)

Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Southland & Gilmore Girls)

Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse, Buffy, Angel, Leap Year & Tru Calling)

David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Drop Dead Diva & Big Fish)

Somebody from BBC Sherlock would be amazing. I know loads of Sherlock fans who are going.

Benedict Cumberbatch

Martin Freeman

Amanda Abbington

Louise Brealey

Rupert Graves

Also maybe some more LotR/Hobbit guests too.

I would really like to see

Terry Molloy

I see he was announced for Newcastle Comic con

and I was told he will also be attending Cardiff, but no sign of him on the list or forum?

Please say he will be attending, that would make my day :D

anthony head even though he was there last year and the same with Frazer Hines really wanna meet these two even though i have had no money left to spend haha BTW frazer says to me on twitter he's not been asked why not think he would love an invite please sort this out showmasters hope showmasters does read this frazer says on twitter he can come crying shame you haven't asked him pretty please

Edited by barrowman_angel

Sorry to post this several times but only just noticed a separate folder for Cardiff Comic-Con. I would really like Isaac hempstead Wright (Bran) and Thomas Sangster (Jojen reed) in Game of Thrones. Would be amazing to meet them on the Saturday! Plus if hodor is there you gotta have bran!

• 2 weeks later...

More guests from cult horror and sci-fi shows would be brilliant and from shows other than Dr Who, please! I do appreciate that Dr Who is popular but last year had guests from a much wider variety of programmes. I can't wait to meet Chris Judge and Suanne Braun so personally would love more Stargate people and anyone from Xena, Mutant X, Spartacus, Firefly, V would be amazing. Please cater more for the non Dr Who and Star Wars fans like you did last year! Although Peter Capaldi would be wonderful (huge Thick Of It fan).

• Like 1

More guests from cult horror and sci-fi shows would be brilliant and from shows other than Dr Who, please! I do appreciate that Dr Who is popular but last year had guests from a much wider variety of programmes. I can't wait to meet Chris Judge and Suanne Braun so personally would love more Stargate people and anyone from Xena, Mutant X, Spartacus, Firefly, V would be amazing. Please cater more for the non Dr Who and Star Wars fans like you did last year! Although Peter Capaldi would be wonderful (huge Thick Of It fan).

yes more horror please maybe

Brad Dourif

Tyler Mane

Derek Mears

original V cast

Marc Singer

Michael Ironside

Frank Ashmore

Jane Badler

• Like 2

Please cater more for the non Dr Who and Star Wars fans like you did last year! Although Peter Capaldi would be wonderful (huge Thick Of It fan).

If you think that about last years event then surely it is fair that they are catered for this year?

That said the reality is that the guest line up is based on availability rather than catering for certain fandoms.

Please cater more for the non Dr Who and Star Wars fans like you did last year! Although Peter Capaldi would be wonderful (huge Thick Of It fan).

If you think that about last years event then surely it is fair that they are catered for this year?

That said the reality is that the guest line up is based on availability rather than catering for certain fandoms.

But if memory serves Dr Who fans WERE catered for last year and there was a fabulous variety of guests to keep everyone happy - EVERYONE seemed to be catered for. This year seems too Dr Who and Star Wars laden - of the thirty-three current guests, twenty are linked to Dr Who / Torchwood / Star Wars. I know they're popular but so are other shows too. Dr Who fans love the line-up and I'm really pleased for them but for those who are not fans of the show, we'd just like people from other shows and genres to keep us happy too.

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)

Emilie De Ravin (Lost, Once Upon a Time, Roswell & Hills Have Eyes)

Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)

Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)

Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)

Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)