Guest suggestions

With it being in Cardiff, it makes sense to have some guests from programmes filmed locally - i.e Dr Who, Torchwood, Merlin, Being Human, Gavin & Stacey etc.

Personally, I think it would be great to get Danny John Jules & Craig Charles as my son really wants to meet them.

For me, anyone from Charmed, The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Harry Potter etc would be great.

• Like 1

With it being in Cardiff, it makes sense to have some guests from programmes filmed locally - i.e Dr Who, Torchwood, Merlin, Being Human, Gavin & Stacey etc.

Personally, I think it would be great to get Danny John Jules & Craig Charles as my son really wants to meet them.

For me, anyone from Charmed, The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Harry Potter etc would be great.

Yes definitely Charmed guests! Brian Krause :D

• 2 weeks later...

Any way you can bring John Hurt to the next Cardiff show? That would be an incredible guest for me and my girlfriend, as she loves Harry Potter, and I love Hellboy and Alien! Please make this happen!

I know he's appeared at a Showmaster show before, so I know it must be possible.

Other people I would love would be;

Doug Jones, Harry Dean Stanton, Ian Holm, and Bolaji Badejo...

And two bigger actors who would just be crazy cool...

Jeff Goldblum, Peter Stormare... and James Earl Jones!

Edited by LloydJBailey
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Torri Higginson! :D Along with David Tennant (pretty please, it is Wales after all) John Barrowman (Just,yes!), Catherine Tate, Eve Myles, John Hurt, Robert Davi, David Ogden-Steirs, Kate Mulgrew :D, Jeri Ryan, Robert Picarso, John De Lancie, Ben Browder, Nicholas Rush, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Richard Dean Anderson, Rainbow Sun Franks, Jason Momoa, Jewel Staite, David Hewlett, Kate Hewlett, Kavan Smith, Garwin Sanford, Eoin Macken, Lana Parilla, Connor Trinneer, Gareth-David Lloyd, Craig Parker (Patrick Stewart, Ian Mackellen If only!)...Think that's it in my immediate 'who do I want to meet list'.

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)

Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)

Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft & Almost Famous)

Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)

Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)

Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

Misfits last session is on Channel 4 now

how about getting all the stars from the show in one last stand.

​

​

Antonia Thomas, Iwan Rheon, Lauren Socha, Nathan Stewart-Jarrett, and Robert Sheehan are introduced as Alisha Daniels, Simon Bellamy, Kelly Bailey, Curtis Donovan, and Nathan Young respectively. Sheehan left after the second series, replaced in the third byJoseph Gilgun as Rudy Wade. After the third series was announced Rheon, Thomas and Socha had left their roles and would be replaced by new cast members Karla Crome, Nathan McMullen and Matt Stokoe, as Jess, Finn and Alex respectively. Midway through the fourth series, Stewart-Jarrett left while Natasha O'Keeffe joined the cast as Abbey Smith.

David Tennant

John Barrowman

Catherine Tate

Billie Piper

Eve Myles

Matt Smith

Karen Gillan

Arthur Darvill

Jack Davenport

Richard Coyle

Gina Bellman

Sarah Alexander

Kate Isitt

Ben Miles

Richard Mylan

Sheridian Smith

Georgia Moffatt

Paul McGann

Corey Feldman

Brad Dourif

Ed Gale (Chucky/Howard the Duck)

Lea Thompson

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to see any of the Doctor Who/Merlin cast, and anyone from LotR and The Hobbit! This year's Hobbit panel in particular were amazing; I'd love to see a panel like that again! :D In particular I'd love Sean Astin to come, hehe; maybe someday! :D

Edited by LoofyJ
  • Like 1

I'd love to see Jason David Frank, Green Power Ranger, Amy Acker from Angel, Anyone from True Blood, Bruce Campbell, Ron Perlman, Any of the Big Bang theory cast, Peter Dinklage, Charles Dance, Brian Blessed (on the Sunday this time), Peter Cullen, and Mr T