Tv Shows This Autumn.

bunnycure

i know what you mean hope he changes into more modern clothes soon,its okay lol it takes a while to get used to TWD but once you are it becomes compulsive viewing,iam enjoying the new season the storyline is intresting and iam looking forward to abraham ford and eugene coming in to it

• Like 3

I gotta admit, I struggled to get into the first series and series 2 was a bit of a drag. Loved the last series and the first two episodes of the new series have been awesome so far. Glad I stuck with it. Never read the comics at all so don't have any complaints about the storylines changing slightly.

The guv is probably my favourite character in the show and glad to hear he's coming back soon.

• Like 3

I gotta admit, I struggled to get into the first series and series 2 was a bit of a drag. Loved the last series and the first two episodes of the new series have been awesome so far. Glad I stuck with it. Never read the comics at all so don't have any complaints about the storylines changing slightly.

The guv is probably my favourite character in the show and glad to hear he's coming back soon.

Season 4 so far rocks, cant wait for Gov's return, i have to admit got a crush on Darryl lol, Michonne rocks hope we find out more of her backstory.

Edited by ClaireRedfield
  • Like 1

Confession time, I've only seen two episodes of TWD....and I wasn't keen on it (ducks for cover!)

I forgive you lol, its a very unique show so can understand why it might not be everyones cup of tea. I have always be into Zombie stuff lol and i love G romero's work, and obviously Resi Evil lol,

• Like 2

Surprisingly I'd bet to look at you would think I'm a huge zombie nut, though to be honest I'm not a big fan of the genre mostly because once you seen one you've seen them all. That said there is a handful of great zombie stories and Walking Dead is definitely up at the top.

• Like 3

Confession time, I've only seen two episodes of TWD....and I wasn't keen on it (ducks for cover!)

I forgive you lol, its a very unique show so can understand why it might not be everyones cup of tea. I have always be into Zombie stuff lol and i love G romero's work, and obviously Resi Evil lol,

Have you ever tried We're Alive? It's a free audio podcast drama. http://www.zombiepodcast.com/ You need to start at the beginning though, and it takes a few chapters to get going. But I think it's better than TWD.
  • Like 1

The Governor is a great character and it gave the show a boost when the he came into it after the slow pace of season two,i cant wait to see how he comes back into it,my favourite characters are michonne,daryll and the governor

• Like 1

Surprisingly I'd bet to look at you would think I'm a huge zombie nut, though to be honest I'm not a big fan of the genre mostly because once you seen one you've seen them all. That said there is a handful of great zombie stories and Walking Dead is definitely up at the top.

I like zombie movies but not really a big fan of them,i like the george romero movies,night of the living dead,the walking dead and resident evil :smile:

• Like 1

Have you ever tried We're Alive? It's a free audio podcast drama. http://www.zombiepodcast.com/ You need to start at the beginning though, and it takes a few chapters to get going. But I think it's better than TWD.

Thanks for the link TerraHawk it sounds great i will definitetly check it out :smile:

• Like 1

ooh ill have to check this out ;)
  • Like 1

ive read about surface and invasion they both sound good especially invasion,does anyone remember a show called threshold with brent spiner

I do remember Threshold. They started broadcasting the show in my country a couple of years back but quit after 8 episodes. I watched the last ones couple of months ago before I was going to meet Peter Dinklage. I liked Invasion, though I still haven't finished it (they only showed half the show in my country years ago). It does have Aisha Hinds though (I don't like her).

it was really good show carla gugino was great as dr molly caffrey :smile: what as peter dinklage like to meet

True, I really hope they'll get Carla Gugino to one of these events. Well, because he was busy throughout the day it wasn't a very long meet. But he really seemed to enjoy himself and was really nice for the time he had.

• Like 1

ive read about surface and invasion they both sound good especially invasion,does anyone remember a show called threshold with brent spiner

I do remember Threshold. They started broadcasting the show in my country a couple of years back but quit after 8 episodes. I watched the last ones couple of months ago before I was going to meet Peter Dinklage. I liked Invasion, though I still haven't finished it (they only showed half the show in my country years ago). It does have Aisha Hinds though (I don't like her).

it was really good show carla gugino was great as dr molly caffrey :smile: what as peter dinklage like to meet

True, I really hope they'll get Carla Gugino to one of these events. Well, because he was busy throughout the day it wasn't a very long meet. But he really seemed to enjoy himself and was really nice for the time he had.

I hope so too she would make a awesome guest,it would be great to meet Peter too :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

How AWESOME has this season of The Walking Dead been? cant wait for the mid season finale

What did you think?? and who do you think did the thing with the rat??

Its been such an awesome season all round, could it have been one of the little girls
  • Like 1

How AWESOME has this season of The Walking Dead been? cant wait for the mid season finale

Its been such an awesome season all round, could it have been one of the little girls

That is exactly what i said. And killed those 2 which Carol new and covered up. My theory anyways.
  • Like 1

That is exactly what i said. And killed those 2 which Carol new and covered up. My theory anyways.

I think it might have mayby been Bob especially after he said what happend with the two groups he has been with before