Tv Shows This Autumn.

bunnycure

The Blade series was seriously underestimated, though i do always believe some of the best shows are short lived.

Totally agree, I got really into the Blade series and it ended on a big cliffhanger so was really hoping for more.
  • Like 1

me too i hate it when shows get canncelled and they end on a cliffhanger,the same happend with SGU they were originally going to do a tv movie to tie it up but because of the problems with mgm they dropped the idea,sleepy hollow starts on the universal channel on wednesday it is a really good show with a great storyline it has also just been renewed by fox for a second season :smile:

Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 2

Watched the It Crowd final episode last night, its awesome :)

The IT crowd final episode was brilliant. Lots off nice references to the past episodes. Once again Matt Berry stole the show.. "its ok officer, i'm doing secret millionaire" :)

• Like 1

me too i hate it when shows get canncelled and they end on a cliffhanger,the same happend with SGU they were originally going to do a tv movie to tie it up but because of the problems with mgm they dropped the idea,sleepy hollow starts on the universal channel on wednesday it is a really good show with a great storyline it has also just been renewed by fox for a second season :smile:

Anybody remember the shows Surface and Invasion? both got canned after one series.

Surface was the show about the big ass sea monsters which thinking back wasn't too great. A few good episodes including the finale which had a whopper of a cliffhanger ending.

Invasion was the show set in the everglades where aliens were replacing the humans. It starred the great William Fichter as the sherrif. It too had a great finale and ending scene. I was truly gutted when i heard that it had been cancelled.

• Like 1

Watched the It Crowd final episode last night, its awesome :)

The IT crowd final episode was brilliant. Lots off nice references to the past episodes. Once again Matt Berry stole the show.. "its ok officer, i'm doing secret millionaire" :)

Totally agree, I've loved this show from the first ep and loved this one just as much, I totally loved the "turn it off and on again" line at the end :). Hope they change their mind and make more.

• Like 1

got watching the last IT crowd in peace last night finally, and i just loved it.

the whole cast are just fantastic, some lovely callback moments to past jokes and the finest line ever recorded in "You just sold a brother some slacks!!!!" HAHA!

Im sorry to see it go....

to the future tho....

im choking for my procedural type shows to return such as chicago fire n homeland is just back on (altho its goin a bit mental) but the big one still is Arrow Season 2.

i cant wait for this n Sky running an advert where you see Black Canary n Arrow getting into a ruck big time, only whets the appetite more....

Im thoroughly enjoying Shield n looking forward to Dracula show too...

• Like 2

got watching the last IT crowd in peace last night finally, and i just loved it.

the whole cast are just fantastic, some lovely callback moments to past jokes and the finest line ever recorded in "You just sold a brother some slacks!!!!" HAHA!

Im sorry to see it go....

to the future tho....

im choking for my procedural type shows to return such as chicago fire n homeland is just back on (altho its goin a bit mental) but the big one still is Arrow Season 2.

i cant wait for this n Sky running an advert where you see Black Canary n Arrow getting into a ruck big time, only whets the appetite more....

Im thoroughly enjoying Shield n looking forward to Dracula show too...

"Have you turned it off and on again" ;) Yeah IT Crowd awesome hope they do more. Looking forward to Dracula too :).
  • Like 1

I love Spader in that role. He really steals every scene he's in. There's just so much depth to his character, but yes verymischievous certainly!

Been watching Blacklist too, its awesome, it has a Silcence of The Lamb feel going on :)

• Like 1

ive read about surface and invasion they both sound good especially invasion,does anyone remember a show called threshold with brent spiner

I do remember Threshold. They started broadcasting the show in my country a couple of years back but quit after 8 episodes. I watched the last ones couple of months ago before I was going to meet Peter Dinklage. I liked Invasion, though I still haven't finished it (they only showed half the show in my country years ago). It does have Aisha Hinds though (I don't like her).

• Like 1

ive read about surface and invasion they both sound good especially invasion,does anyone remember a show called threshold with brent spiner

I do remember Threshold. They started broadcasting the show in my country a couple of years back but quit after 8 episodes. I watched the last ones couple of months ago before I was going to meet Peter Dinklage. I liked Invasion, though I still haven't finished it (they only showed half the show in my country years ago). It does have Aisha Hinds though (I don't like her).

it was really good show carla gugino was great as dr molly caffrey :smile: what as peter dinklage like to meet

Anybody else watch Sleepy Hollow?

Thought the pilot was enjoyable, good escapist fun :clap:

iam really enjoying it,it has great storyline and atmosphere,iam glad it has been renewed for a season two :smile:

Sleepy Hollow is really enjoyable so far, and it's always great seeing Clancy Brown in things.

My only wonder so far is when is he gonna change his 200 year old clothes?

Oh, also seriously loving Blacklist - good call on that one by Mr DavidB!

• Like 2