Tv Shows This Autumn.

bunnycure

I am in the states at the moment and Agents of Shield was on last night....was excellent.

Also found a show on Sci Fi USA which is amazing....Face Off.

Its a competition for horror make up artists, the concept is like Master chef but with very talented talented make up effects guys judged by oscar winners.

If you can find it to download I heartily recommend it. :-)

• Like 4

Agents of Shield was highly enjoyable and my only complaint was that it wasn't long enough, definitely a show you could get lost in and serves as a fantastic way to expand on the movies yet enjoyable with it's own world. Can't wait to see more of what the series has to offer.

• Like 1

alexis desniof is a good actor i cant wait to see how his character plays out on grimm,iam looking forward to agents of shield too and see how agent coulson comes back,face off looks great iam going to watch the first 3 episodes of the new season i think they did a uk version too,did anyone watch a show called scream queens a few years ago i think it was on vh1 or mtv

• Like 1

Vamp Diaries and The Originals Start in America next Thurs, mega excited :thumbup:

I'm really unsure on The Originals, but mostly as I quit TVD mid way through the last season.

It just got really annoying & "Twilighty" for me (I know I'm not really the target audience, but when you have Phoebe Tonkin and Candice Accola being stunning & then Ian Sommerhalder who is a funny, funny guy, plus all the gore - I was in!)

Over the seasons, I've slowly grown to despise the Elena character (admittedly, this isn't helped by Nina Dobrev & her 60 a day voice) and then the plot line got so silly last season that my wife & I simply gave up.

Just to confuse folk in the UK, The Originals is being shown on Siffy rather than Living or whatever channel has TVD.

The Elena character has become more annoying as the show progressed, I tend to prefer Nina Dobrev as Katherine I find her less annoying and a more interesting character lol, Elena Gilbert in the books in even worse. Ian Somerhalder , I think, is who makes that show and I think Joseph Morgan will be missed from the show as I think Ian Somerhalder and Joseph were the best actors on the show, so im curious to see how season 5 will progress.

• Like 1

Hey David, I went back over the thread worried I'd said something I shouldn't have, but couldn't see any spoilers from anyone - only fair to folks who haven't seen them though I expect we'll get a lot of posts here after SHIELD finishes tonight on channel 4!

• Like 2

Have to agree with TFD on previous post, i looked over everything as well and to be honest im failng to see anything that anyone has said that coud be conidered as a spoiler, however your point is noted.

Edited by ClaireRedfield
  • Like 2

Though i highly doubt anyone who isn't willing to read about current and future shows would read a thread titled as such, i do always consider keeping comments as spoiler free as possible though at the same time it's that persons own responsibility to decide to potentially exposure themselves to spoilers.

• Like 3

• Moderators

As I said, there's different paces - people who download everything, and those who don't and watch it all on TV. So it's quite easy for someone to think it's a topic discussing one thing, and another think it's something else. Anyway it wasn't a comment for an argument, just a friendly request to try and stop it before it happens, which I think is reasonable enough :)

• Like 2

As I said, there's different paces - people who download everything, and those who don't and watch it all on TV.

I totally agree, sorry if it came across as trying to be argumentative i was simply pointing out that it's almost impossible to not spoil it for somebody as even once it's aired on tv your guaranteed someone hasn't even seen any of it yet.

So like i say i do try to keep it as spoiler free as possible though if someone is really that worried about finding out about a show they are watching or going to watch really they should avoid any subject to do with tv shows.

• Like 2

claire....thank you!!

brimstone is one of my faves n is usually met with "huh?" when i bring it up, even on here when ive mentioned it in the past!!

nice one!!

zeke stone was a fantastic character n one we shoulve got to watch for many years i reckon!!!

carnosoul-

as u know, im a bit of a cancelled show afficianado so i loved american gothic man.

highlander raven

crusade

sgu

the event

painkiller jane

persons unknown

all top shows with fantastic concepts that got takn off us far too soon..

• Like 4

iam same MDP i enjoyed SGU,Highlander the raven,Crusade i wish american tv networks would give shows a chance,i also liked millenium,lone gunmen,first wave,the crow sth,blade series,freakylinks,sp unit 2,wolf lake

Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 1