Tv Shows This Autumn.

bunnycure

The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, Sons of Anarchy, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, and of course I'm also looking forward to that start of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, fingers crossed it turns out to be great.

• Like 2

Most looking forward to Agents of Shield, that looks like it could be really interesting. Can't wait for season two of Arrow and should be cool to see more DC heroes and villains being introduced, though hopefully it keeps the more gritty realistic edge. Plus I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for The Flash spin-off. Walking Dead without question, and have to admit slightly addicted to Heroes of Cosplay, totally set up reality show, focused on the drama, though it's cool to see how they go about making those amazing costumes.

• Like 3

Arrow S2 sounds like it's going to be great, definitely can't wait to see The Flash in it, and I agree I hope it does keep it's realistic gritty edge and not turn into Smallville, which I do enjoy as well.

• Like 2

Where to start!!

NCIS, Supernatural, ARROW (LOTS of new DC character coming this season, including Amanda Waller & possibly Lady Shiva!), Agents of SHIELD for sure, Grimm.

I gave up on TVD midway through the last season so not watching that or The Originals (despite Pheobe Tonkin lol)

I'll probably try Dracula, the trailer certainly looked gory!

• Like 2

I think Rick and the group come across a new threat while trying to find a new home that's safe. I'm sure he's sure to pop up again though and i doubt he will even pretend to be nice anymore!

Just a pity they never done the whole 'hand' thing. That woulda been too awesome.

• Like 2

don't think we will see the governor too much this season,agree with Brian the group will come across a new threat maybe only last few eps we will see the governor for a big final.... LOTS WILL DIE

Edited by malky

I think Rick and the group come across a new threat while trying to find a new home that's safe. I'm sure he's sure to pop up again though and i doubt he will even pretend to be nice anymore!

Just a pity they never done the whole 'hand' thing. That woulda been too awesome.

Personally i love the fact the tv show has taken a different direction, though there's lot of hints of scenes from the comics the show tends to change characters around as to who gets subjected to what.

Edited by Brian Cairns

without a doubt, Arrow.

i HAVE to know what happens to malcolm merlyn.

although, i feel i already know the answer....:-[

cant wait for new James Spader drama, the blacklist, to start too.

hes great in anythin...

walking dead cant come quick enuf....but im truly excited at the new 24 mini-series that on its way...although doubt well see it til 2014!!!

• Like 1

Just started to get into Hemlock Grove on Netflix, anyone else watching or watched that? (no spoilers please, still only a few episodes in.)

Was thinking of watching it myself, it got good reviews in America, watching the end of Dexter first though.
  • Like 1

Definitely a great show, can't recommend it enough. Highly produced, great story with plenty of mystery and intrigue plus amazing effects.

Shame there not more shows made like this, I'd happily have a few high end series rather than loads and loads of poorly conceived shows that seem to last forever.

• Like 2

hemlock grove has one of the best werewolf transformation scenes ever iam glad there will be a season 2,i just read about a US show called penny dreadful with timothy dalton,billie piper and josh hartnett it sounds great its about dracula,dr frankenstien and his monster,dorian gray meetining on the streets of victorian london

• Like 1