guest suggestions

malky

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to see:

Star Wars guests (from the movies, animated series or video-games)

The Walking Dead guests

Harry Potter guests

Doctor Who guests (preferably new ones as I still need to go back and watch Classic Who)

Percy Jackson guests

Spider-Man guests (movie ones might be a long-shot but voice-actors from The Spectacular Spider-Man would be great to see)

James Bond guests

Narnia guests

• Like 1

I'd love to see John Saxon in Glasgow. He's been to UK conventions in the past as well as doing the circuits in the States and by all acounts he's a great guy.

He has an impressive filmography but honourable mention has to go to Enter The Dragon, A Nightmare On Elm Street & Black Christmas.

I'm sure he'd be very popular.

• Like 1

I'd love to see John Saxon in Glasgow. He's been to UK conventions in the past as well as doing the circuits in the States and by all acounts he's a great guy.

He has an impressive filmography but honourable mention has to go to Enter The Dragon, A Nightmare On Elm Street & Black Christmas.

I'm sure he'd be very popular.

I would love to see John Saxon in Glasgow,He is a truly classic actor in alot of memorable movies,Enter The Dragon is one of my favourite movies of all time :smile: It would be great to see David Soul in Glasgow too as he was great in Salems Lot :smile:

• Like 1

Brenden Gleeson would also be a great guest. He's been in some awesome movies. The Guard is one of the best films I've seen in years not to mention 28 days later. I always seem to forget that he was in Braveheart too.

He was also great in In Bruges with Colin Farrell :smile: