guest suggestions

malky

Anyone from V, Kane Hodder, Ken Kirzinger, Danielle Harris, Michael Beihn, Linda Hamilton, Bruce Campbell, Robert Englund (again) :P, Heather Langenkamp, Amanda Wyss, John Saxon and anyone else from the NOES series, maybe some of the Lord of the Rings cast as well.

Edited by john83
  • Like 2

Mark A Sheppard, Misha Collins, Felicia Day, Nathan Fillion, anybody from Warehouse 13, anybody from any of the Stargates {SG1 & Atlantis mainly} anybody from Once Upon a Time, anybody from Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Grimm {actually I could have a pretty endless list} LOL!

• Like 2

Thinking realistically, I'd love to see more female guests (as I'd posted in the 2013 section) - a lot of guests would probably be of the wish list variety & never happen apart from London (see: anyone from current shows that are big)

The V idea is a cracker, Robert Englund will totally pull in massive crowds again - why not try to get him back & might I suggest Tony Todd as an alternative to the actors who've played Jason/Michael Myers requests? Just my own preference.

I'd also like to see someone like Lucy Griffiths (Robin Hood, True Blood) or ANY of the West Wing cast.

As I'm watching it on Netflix, I'll also throw Scott Bakula's name out there - I've seen Dean Stockwell at the last SECC Mem event a few years ago & he didn't seem too approachable, so Scott would be the perfect choice.

Another name I reckon would blow the roof off the place for crowds but will never happen? JCVD.

Edit: How about trying for some actors from Power Rangers? In some cases, like Cerina Vincent, you'll pull in the kid element and the horrof fans at the same time.

Edited by TFD
  • Like 1

could we please have less minor guests in favour of a few more appealing guests?

Headline guests

--------------------

Peter Weller (RoboCop, Star Trek ID)

Scott Bakula (Quantum Leap, Star Trek Enterprise)

Jenna Jameson (Zombie Strippers, Evil Breed)

Derek Mears (Predators, Friday the 13th)

Craig Charles (Red Dwarf)

Gregor Fisher (Rab C Nesbitt, Wild Target)

Michael Biehn ( Aliens, Terminator)

Edward James Olmos (BladeRunner, BattleStar Galactica)

John Wesley Shipp (The Flash)

Comicbook Alley

---------------------

Jon Haward

Carlos Ezquerra

Francesco Francavilla

J.Scott Campbell

Edited by claymorecomics
  • Like 5