Guest cancellation - Craig Charles

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have just heard from Craig Charles that he has had a change of commitments and now can't make it to Cardiff Film and Comic Con.

Any pre-booked single photo shoot tickets will be refunded from the office so you don't need to post them back or hand them in at the event. Partial refunds will be given for the group photo shoot if you bring your ticket to the sales desk on the day.

Both Craig and Showmasters are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we will take another look at his schedule and try to book him for another time next year.

I'm confused. Craig comes to Jersey Live every year and is here this weekend. This should have been already known about as he is known as a Big Time Regular.

Sorry that I couldn't have shared this before but I didn't realise that CFCC is this weekend as I'm not going.

And Karen Matt.....I am sooo soooo sooo sorry that I've nicked him for the weekend. lol xx

I'm confused. Craig comes to Jersey Live every year and is here this weekend. This should have been already known about as he is known as a Big Time Regular.

As Craig has posted about this 'diary meltdown' I guess he either forgot or got the dates wrong. Unfortunate but it happens.

Slightly confused about your 'every year' comment as the event website says this is his third appearance following 2009 and 2012?

Noooooooo! :crying: RD group shoot wont be the same with just 2 of the cast there.

My mistake. Thought it was every year for 3 or 4 now but didn't realise it wasn't. I just know that he's been a few times.

And I do totally understand about Stars getting confused over the amount of dates etc. I also noticed that he's launching an album so can imagine how hectic it is along with his radio show etc.

I got a group shot at CM16 so a bit gutted that he's missing and always hoped to catch up with him sometime soon. But unfortunately it's unlikely that I'll get to see him here as he's doing the Hospitality (VIP) tent which I don't have a ticket for. I'd have more luck getting a plane and seeing him through SM. lol

I'll make sure to tell him you're all gutted and can't wait for him to re-arrange for another date....as I'm sat having a drink with him....and pigs fly past lol

Have to agree with you Andy74 seems no point now of having a group shoot, might as well just refund the full cost of the shoot with option to get the other 2 as individuals photos if required. However you word or put it its just not a Red dwarf group shoot.

Totally gutted now.... His agent should be shot for this mess! Could he not do showmasters on Saturday then leave @4pm, fly from Cardiff -Jersey and then do his set on Saturday night in Jersey... Simple....

Just looked at flights....(yes sad I know) £74 to get from Cardiff to Jersey leaving 15.10 and arriving 16.05. So he could do an AM photoshoot (therefore not disappointing fans) then ship him off to jersey..... Everyone wins....

Edited by amandajane7775

Have to agree with you Andy74 seems no point now of having a group shoot, might as well just refund the full cost of the shoot with option to get the other 2 as individuals photos if required. However you word or put it its just not a Red dwarf group shoot.

Yeah, I'd much rather have 2 individual shoots than a "group"shot and will this effect the RD talk?

Totally gutted now.... His agent should be shot for this mess! Could he not do showmasters on Saturday then leave @4pm, fly from Cardiff -Jersey and then do his set on Saturday night in Jersey... Simple....

Without knowing his itinerary for the day it may not be as simple as you think. His plans for the day may be more involved than you think.It is quite likely that SM have already explored any options like you have suggested. If Chris was available then he would be at Cardiff.

Without knowing his itinerary for the day it may not be as simple as you think. His plans for the day may be more involved than you think.It is quite likely that SM have already explored any options like you have suggested. If Chris was available then he would be at Cardiff.

I know, just venting my frustration..... So how much are they going to refund - might look at getting a shoot with someone else with the refund money!