Photo Shoot Jpegs are now available online

showmasters

I too wanted to ask about past shows going up. There's quite a lot missing, particularly Autographica, and the uploads seem to come in bursts then nothing for a month or two. The speed they are uploaded following shows shows how quickly it can be done...is there some reason for the slowness in adding past shows? I know the Bad Wolf show I wanted apparently wasn't kept as JPEGS, so are there any other shows missing from the collection?

I too wanted to ask about past shows going up. There's quite a lot missing, particularly Autographica, and the uploads seem to come in bursts then nothing for a month or two. The speed they are uploaded following shows shows how quickly it can be done...is there some reason for the slowness in adding past shows? I know the Bad Wolf show I wanted apparently wasn't kept as JPEGS, so are there any other shows missing from the collection?

Seem to be lots of Hubs missing as well.

thanks!!!will be getting the one of robert and my mrs from saturday-is the image mine to save on a memory card or whatever?im going to get a canvas made of it

Yes, the image is yours after that. No problem to put it on a memory card and get another poster/print/canvas done.

any chance they will ever put the EMS show 2011 photos up (the Eve Myles shoot in particular)? I've emailed to ask a couple of times but never had a reply

Past shows will be added as soon as possible. The new shows are being added more fast because now that the system is going it's an easy flow. Uploading the older images is a little more time consuming. But give it a little more time and eventually everything should be up.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

as fare as i am aware nothing is missing from past events photos , they will go up in time but we run events first and we put up the currant photo shoots up as soon as we can , then when we have time between shows we put up the back catalog .

hope that helps

yours

jason