Just Want to Say Thanks

TFD77

Hey folks,

My first time attending today (at long last!) and I just wanted to say a big thanks to the amazingly friendly staff at the event today, this is how it should be - happy folk clearly loving their job, not a miserable face to be seen even with the insane crowds!

Well done all!

Also I'd like to say thanks (though not sure if they'll see it here) to Leicester Vintage & Old Toy Shop, who came running after us when my daughter was crying to give her 3 dinosaur toys for free! Never seen such a kind act from a veondor at one of these & it really made a big impact!

Hoping next years will fall after pay day though for once so I can afford the photoshoots etc!

• Like 1

I just want to say thank you to Jason and all the showmasters crew for a fun and awesome weekend,iam glad the weekend was a great success bought some amazing memoribilia and the guests were really nice,i would also like to thank everyone who turned up in costume they were really nice and their costumes were excellent,i cant wait for next years show :smile:

• Like 2

Aye was a good weekend. Got a few bits n pieces and quite a few signed pieces so all in all cannot grumble. I wasn't convinced with the new way to auction stuff but was won over and won 4 items. Think upon reflection I actually liked it.

• Showmasters Admin

thank you everyone for the kind words, its so nice to get kind feed back like this, it is a fun event to run and we also love coming up there and hanging out with you all, i would also like to thank you also for the kind word for the crew , our crew are our family and they are the real ones that make these events happen and they are just like you fans that have taken the leap and crossed over to help run the events reather than attend them so thanks you on behalf of the crew .

jason

• Like 1