Astronaut Guests

shaneosexual

Hi. I was just wondering if the astronauts announced are going are going to be the final lineup of astronauts for this show? I am thinking of attending but only for the astronauts. I have no interest in the boxers or the actors.

So is this the final astronaut line up?

Thanks.

Much as I'd like to see some of the Chinese astronauts come to Autographica, I wonder how feasible it would be. I might have this wrong but aren't most of them serving members of the Chinese military which I guess places certain restrictions on their movements. Realistically, I can't see them being allowed to come to the UK to attend a commercial signing show.

Whilst we're on this subject - how about any of these from Europe and other nations - they would make great guests:

Dumitru Dediu was a cosmonaut of the Romanian Air Force. In 1978, Dediu was selected as the backup for Dumitru Prunariu for the Soyuz 40 mission. He currently serves in the Romanian Army and lives in Bucharest. Dumitru-Dorin Prunariu is a retired Romanian astronaut who also flew aboard Soyuz 40.

Wing Commander Rakesh Sharma is a former Indian Air Force test pilot who flew aboard Soyuz T-11 as part of the Intercosmos program. Sharma was the first Indian to travel in space.

Vladimír Remek wais the first Czechoslovak in space and the first cosmonaut from a country other than the Soviet Union or the United States, He flew aboard Soyuz 28 from March 2 to March 10, 1978, for seven days, 22 hours, and 17 minutes. In 2004 he was elected into the European Parliament.

Maidarzhavyn Ganzorig was a Mongolian scientist. In 1978, he participated in the Soviet Intercosmos program and trained for a Soyuz space flight.