Omg it's been heaving all day!

touchthesky

Weldone guys!! It's been super busy the entire day :-D this has been what Glasgow has needed!!

If this continues...what's that famous line again?? Oh yeah...we're gonna need a bigger boat ;)

yes showmasters good job super busy could not get moving looking forward to next year hope for more big guests

Yeah, totally packed which is amazing to see the event get more mainstream though was quite difficult to get moving and didn't see as many of you guys as i was hoping, still had good fun and already looking forward to next year.

• Like 1

Was excellent to see it as so busy!

Just hope the event was a success re purchases of photoshoots, autographs etc as Jason said this was an issue in the past.

Robert Englund was mobbed and as great guy.....to paraphrase Field of Dreams..." If you book bigger guests they will come"

So chuffed with the turn out, defo out growing the venue though, all in all a great event!

Top marks Showmasters :-)

• Like 4

Hd a great day today. Met loads of nice people and didnt succumb to the need to buy too much stuff. Was so taken aback at just how awesome Robert and Lance were. Genuinely nice guys who were more than happy to talk away. Especially Lance who loved the fact that my name was Craig for some reason. Gutted I wont ne there tomorrow but will defo be back next year.

Brian, sorry didnt speak to you proper mate, but was chasing my pal who was draggin me so I could take his picture with somebody.

Edited by Matthewman
  • Like 1

Seemed to be super quiet when I got there but when I left at about 11 the queue was miles long.first Glasgow con and was smaller than I thought - probably only slightly bigger than collectormania midlands if anyone remembers that. Had a good time and got autos easily just shame there isn't the room for more variety in stalls - suppose its hard to tempt stall holders up here though. Hope everyone else had a good time at the con and tonight if staying over for any events.chilling at hotel now -back tomorrow for quick stop before flying home.

That was crazy busy!

Never had to queue up before 9:00; I'm an early attended every year.

Every guest was amazing. Lance and Robert Englund were particularly cool.

Apologise to the guy that was behind me with the Freddie Gremlin, I thought Robert was asking if there was a booth for photos (duh), I wasn't claiming that the Gremlin was mine...

The three Dwarfs were so amazing to talk to. A true highlight of the day.

Thanks to Mr Bulloch again. You are The Man !

Until next year.

Great day!!!!!! Busy as hell!!!!! Robert englund brill as usual. Hope to c him again at future events. Was sat in akward corner thou nxt to stalls which added to huge crowd control. He always brings the crowds. Lovely guy and funny. Plus he mentioned how hed love to b reunited with original v cast. Fingers crossed this will happen in the very near future. Cosplayers were great although not as many. Staff were also very helpful. So thank you showmasters an now lets raise the bar for next year ;)

Omg a uk horror con would be amazing!!

Think about it jason ;) look how much the horror guests contributed to the earnings today haha.

Honestly tho I wish I'd seen jason today to shake his hand. Massive weldone. I have come back from CMG feeling fantastic. Barely bought anything at the stalls (aside pots for my spiders from the card dude hahahahah) but the atmosphere was fantastic.

Also I must say props to all staff involved in Roberts photo. It was very quick BUT also very personal. Amazing.

• Like 1

Loving all the positive responses this year!

Cant wait to hear Jasons thoughts on the event.

Well done to all the crew aswell, it was hectic but never stressful and great fun.

Quality of the sound for the talks was excellent and love that they are still free!

It feels like Glasgow grew leaps and bounds this year :clap:

• Like 2