Post Your Photos

Beechy08

Once I've recuperated a bit, I'll put my pics up, didn't manage to get many pics of people myself but my friend has got loads on her camera.

If anyone got a picture of me in my cosplays I'd love to see them, I was Enjolras on Sat and the Tardis on Sun.

Hey Inga, I believe I may have got a picture of your Tardis cosplay from today, will be posting it along with my other photos later tonight hopefully :) (( if my camera decides to cooperate that is :P ))

awesome, can't wait to see your pics

ok noob question how do i post pics please?when i click on my media its saying i have to have the stuff stored first?how do i do that?

ha, I had the same problem first time I tried to upload photos. I got round it by uploading them to photobucket instead, and just putting a link up

ok noob question how do i post pics please?when i click on my media its saying i have to have the stuff stored first?how do i do that?

ha, I had the same problem first time I tried to upload photos. I got round it by uploading them to photobucket instead, and just putting a link up

ok so do i just copy and paste the link in here?ill give it a go thanks

http://s791.photobuc...6ddcc5.jpg.html

edit-ok that seems to work but how can people have pics up on here visible without me having to click a link?

Edited by da_paul_bd

edit-ok that seems to work but how can people have pics up on here visible without me having to click a link?

Hi you, hope this helps..When you upload a pic to Photobucket, one of the links is IMG, if you click on that it should say copied, you can then go and paste this straiight on to the thread you are composing. Preivew the post first to check that it is uploaded and looks the way you want.. :smile:

Hope this helps..

Me.

• Like 1

In photobucket it will give you 3 types of download link next to your picture if you click the third link and paste it in the pic should come up. It will start with [url=

Sunspots and albion, thanks for the pics!! Albion your wife was sooo nice!!

My husband pointed me in the direction of this post by yourself Captain and I HAD to create an account, just so that I could quote you and say thank you so much for your kind words about me being so nice. I'm a great believer in kindness and courtesy costing nothing and I honestly hadn't wanted to come over as bothersome, hence the apologies. By the way I just LOVE my photo with you and your wife, I would say personally other than the professional shots, that it's one of my favourites!!! Mum said, holy hell, are you sure it wasn't the real Captain Jack? He's bloody amazing! She said you were a dead ringer for Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow! Anyway, thanks again. You really made my day letting me get a clearer photograph which I adore. <3 :wub:

• Like 1