Pretty darn excited!

fraserscotland

Got to say it's been a while since I've been this excited for Collectormania Glasgow! For a good few years I was there to promote my film "Night is Day" (which is now in the hands of a US distributor!) and everybody was so friendly with us and showed a lot of support. Last year I felt it was a bit underwhelming but maybe that was because I was a "civilian" again hehe.

But with the lineup this year, all of you guys being so cool about it, I can't wait to for the convention this year! I'm even contemplating coming both days! I'm actually feeling confident enough to come dressed as my hero, Chuck, too! So please, be gentle, it's my first ever cosplay.

Are there people on here who are coming for the first time ever? What's the furthest people are travelling? I'm cheating and coming from Glasgow.

Feel free to say hi if you spot me! I'll need to wear my glasses, for I am blind without them :)

Cheers guys!

Fraser

• Like 6

First time for me mate. Sadly due to finances only going on Saturday. . Super excited for it though. Not having to travel too far as im just down the road in Motherwell. Looking forward to seeing all the costumes :)

Edited by Matthewman

I'm travelling from outside Glasgow, by a 2 minute walk, lol!

Used to be Glasgow before it was reclassified to South Lanarkshire! :-p

I'm looking forward to meeting some great guests, browsing the stalls (especially my goto dealer) and the auction.

Are there people on here who are coming for the first time ever? What's the furthest people are travelling? I'm cheating and coming from Glasgow.

It's my first time! I'm really excited, I hear it's way smaller than the cons I normally go to, so it'll be a completely new experience for me.

I'm literally as far away so you can get without crossing water, I'm coming up from Brighton on the south coast.