Latest Guest Announcement - David Hasselhoff "The Hoff"

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest guest announcement David Hasselhoff "The Hoff"

Attending: Sat/Sun

Autograph/Photoshoot Price: £30

He be taking part in photo ops and signing autographs .

david_hasselhoff4.jpg

david-hasselhoff.jpg?d=600

2293_1_54c901.jpg

1408174-img-david-hasselhoff.jpg

michael-knight-rider-hoff.jpg

Knight Rider (TV series) - Michael Knight / Garthe Knight / Michael Long (#2) (84 episodes, 1982-1986), Soundtrack (2 episodes, 1984), Stunt Driver (unknown episodes)

Piranha 3DD

Click - Ammer

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story - German Coach

Robot Chicken (TV series) - Balladeer / Dr. Gaileo Seaworthy / Fisherman #2 / Frog / Moolah / Street Sharks Narrator (2 episodes, 2009-2012), Buck Rogers / Dar / Himself / Pop Tate (2 episodes, 2006-2008

Anaconda III (TV movie) - Hammett

Baywatch (TV series) - Mitch Buchannon (220 episodes, 1989-2000),Executive Producer (165 episodes, 1991-2001), Soundtrack (6 episodes, 1991-1995), Director (1 episode, 1999), Director: montages (1 episode, 1999), Second Unit Director (1 episode, 1999)

3rd Rock from the Sun (TV series) - Dr. Lasker (1 episode, 1999)

Baywatch Nights (TV series) - Mitch Buchannon (44 episodes, 1995-1997),Writer (3 episodes, 1995-1996), Executive Producer (2 episodes, 1995-1997), Soundtrack (unknown episodes)

http://imdb.com/name/nm0001327/

• Showmasters Admin

he has a really great time at LFCC this year and has kept in touch with us sines the show and it just worked out that he could attend this show as well so Cardiff watch out the Hoff is in town :-)

i have to say if you have not met David you are in for a treat he is a very cool and funny guy a real pleasure to work with.

not long now :-)

jason

• Like 1

Cool! I had a great chat with him at the LFCC about Knight Rider (I could hear my 6 year old self saying "you're talking to Michael Knight! Cooooool!!!" in my head). He's a really nice chap and he remembered me when I had the shoot with him and KITT! I'm tempted to get another pic with him as I'm a big Knight Rider fan. :-)

Nice one on getting him back again!

- Gord

• Like 1

H

Any idea when he's gonna be added to the shop?

As the shop closes 6 PM today for UK orders it is possible that the tickets will be available at the show only. But I am trying to get confirmation on what is happening.

Just been on shop myself, his tickets are there already.