Exclusive Comic Prints From O’Barr, Suydam and Taylor

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

ART BY Jame’s O’Barr , Arthur Suydam and Dave Taylor are the latest additions to the line of limited editions prints Showmasters launched at July’s London Film and Comic Con.

Limited to 250 copies each, the new exclusives will be unveiled at Collectormania Glasgow at Braehead Arena over the weekend of August 24-25 before going on sale one week later at the inaugural Cardiff Film and Comic Con being held at the Motorpoint Arena.

Jame’s O’Barr

The_Crow_James_O_Barr_lo_res.jpg

Arthur Suydam

Motley_Pirate_Crew_Arthur_Suydam_lo_res.jpg

Dave Taylor

Babe_Pod_1_Dave_Taylor_lo_res.jpg

Each 297 x 420mm print is priced £10.

While Taylor will only be appearing at Glasgow, O’Barr and Suydam will be on hand at both shows to sign their respective prints.

Very limited quantities of the Neal Adams and John Bolton prints released at LFCC will also be on sale at both events. The retail price for each of these is also £10.

Please direct all enquiries and requests for further information to:

Mike Conroy on 01322 335332

or via email:

demigod@btconnect.com

• Like 3

Definitely getting the prints, but interested to know if the left over LFCC prints are signed (Neal Adams and John Bolton) ?

Edited by johnson1970

Managed to get The Crow print, but noticed the prints were stacked in descending number order on the table, so when the sales-lady lifted the top print and gave it to me, it was actually the highest number in the pile. I've thought about whether I should have asked for a lower numbered print form the bottom of the pile, but didn't really have the courage and wasn't TOO bothered about the number I got. But I suppose those more fussy might have preferred to get a lower number.

• Like 1