Important information about VIP Photoshoot and Deluxe pass

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

I just wanted to make this clear as we are incorporating Boxing mania at this event.

If you buy either a deluxe or VIP photo pass, Boxers are not included as they are part of Boxingmania.

Photoshoots for Boxingmania can be purchased individually from the site.

Dave Phillips

• Showmasters Admin

I've been bought a deluxe weekend pass as a present to have photos woth the boxers that will be attending, and it can't be used with the boxers. Is that correct?

Hi There

yes that is correct you cannot use the Deluxe or VIP photo pass for boxing photoshoots.

Contact me direct

Dave phillips

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am going to this event and I am considering buying the Deluxe Weekend Pass. Due to the proximity of the event buying the ticket online would not be practical. Is this ticket available on the door. I know it gives early bird entry but can it be purchased after that time and am I right that this will allow me to have up to 10 photo shoots with anyone of my choice except the boxers and the group shots. If it is available on the door can it be purchased by card instead of cash.

Thanks for getting back to me Dave, sorry i didn't reply. thats fine i'll use it with other guests. can i just ask how the deluxe pass photoshoot works, do i go in on sat and list 10 people or is it marked down some other way? sorry for my ignorance of this as it's my first event like this.

cheers

Adam