tickets not arrived

candymit

Hi, I ordered tickets at the start of July for early bird entry and photos . They have still not arrived? Should I be worried, I really don't want to have to queue when I get there to exchange my email receipt for tickets? I wasted loads of time at lfcc queuing to swap tickets

Hi

Here's an odd one for you. I ordered tickets on 05/08/13 and they arrived this morning, my husband ordered tickets on 26/06/13, we have order number, confirmation and everything, but no tickets. So instead of being able to attend as a family of four on Saturday and only me and our daughter on Sunday, it now seems only two of us can go on Saturday.

Any ideas?

Hi

Here's an odd one for you. I ordered tickets on 05/08/13 and they arrived this morning, my husband ordered tickets on 26/06/13, we have order number, confirmation and everything, but no tickets. So instead of being able to attend as a family of four on Saturday and only me and our daughter on Sunday, it now seems only two of us can go on Saturday.

Any ideas?

As explained above, in case the tickets do not arrive just bring your order confirmation and show that to crew at the door. You will still get in, there won't be a problem at all. Royal Mail has screwed up before, crew is familiar with that situation.

• Like 1