Glasgow Photo Shoot and Talk SCHEDULE

showmasters

Newbie here! :-)

Are u allowed to take your own photos of the stars? I went to a similar collector mania a few years ago and the stars were sitting at tables and people could walk by and take a pic. Or are they behind closed doors, so to speak

Thanks

• Showmasters Admin

QS is thinking about every other show we ever do, but Glasgow is different.

At Glasgow we don't have tickets, but we do ask people to move between talks so that same people don't get the front seats all day.

Some great talks. Just a suggestion though - first 5-10 folk who proffer a question in line shoukd get to ask it and hold up a ticket to do so. Just a thought. However, David Warner was excellent, such a humble guy and well of information, Alice Krige was suitably unsettling/nice while Robert Lewellyn was an all round good egg. A lovely day showing a side to Glasgow that we must cultivate. Our violent/football/drink culture is both lambasted and secretly encouraged by our masters. Our groups of dreamers and fools have to be cultivated and the joy, love, enthusiasm and reasonably priced action figures I experienced today made me feel good inside. I can't slag GlasgowCollectormania, not really. I love it. I hope all Glasgow footy teams go under and we just have LARP divisions... You can but dream.

• Like 1