Latest Event Announcement - Torchwood Tour

showmasters

are there going to be any more tickets / another tour as a lot of people including myself were in work when the tickets went on sale at midday, which is a bit silly as we've been waiting for months for more information, and due to all the information being announced at oince, it was therefore impossible by the time i got home from work to get any tickets as they were all sold out

• Like 1

Totally gutted, never even got a look in as was in work.

Have had my entry tickets since they went on sale and put off giving up and going to London for this.

Bit unfair no-one was given a heads up but hey ho

And no point in doing another bus as there aren't any more TW guests going, unless there's going to be another announcement.

• Showmasters Admin

just gotten off the phone from a guest that is up for doing this and we are putting together there contract as we speak so we should have the second tour up to sale ether tomorrow or the next day .

again tickets will be limited.

wow that was popular , its going to be a lot of fun :dance:

see you all soon

jason

• Showmasters Admin

the second tour will talk place at the same time so people in the first tour will not be able to do both tours and yes they will be both a touchwood tour as thats what has been researched ;-)

one or two people behind this has spent a lot of there time making this a very cool tour.

sorry for the people that missed out on the first one

more to come soon

jason :dance:

are we going to be given a time in advance when tickets will be go on sale or will there be a preorder ability for those of us who may be in work? as yet again i'm in work tomorrow and dont wont to miss out again

Any chance you cld work it if they are at the same time to have both guests in the actual photoshoot as technically this is what you originally advertised initially

i hope so like all the celebs get together and u have one pic with the them together to save time Edited by barrowman_angel

Really wish we'd had a choice of guests for this!

Any chance you cld work it if they are at the same time to have both guests in the actual photoshoot as technically this is what you originally advertised initially

i hope so like all the celebs get together and u have one pic with the them together to save time

yeah that'd be good since we now don't have a choice (the ones who have already booked!)

Edited by rainbow_tardis

i hope so like all the celebs get together and u have one pic with the them together to save time

yeah that'd be good since we now don't have a choice (the ones who have already booked!)

not like the people who missed out on this one have a choice who they get u don't say i don't want that one i'll wait to see if they do another cos i think people will take what they are give no choice for either people who buy first tour or 2nd

not like the people who missed out on this one have a choice who they get u don't say i don't want that one i'll wait to see if they do another cos i think people will take what they are give no choice for either people who buy first tour or 2nd

yeah :/ just hope we get to have a photo with the guests they have rather than just the one we booked for if that makes sense! cos that'd be awesome :)

• Like 2

There's never going to be a fair time for everyone. There's always going to be someone somewhere doing something else.

I don't believe that is what people were actually grumbling about - it was the lack of notice that tickets were going on sale. At least if everyone is given advanced warning, they can make other arrangements for someone to buy tickets on their behalf if need be. If tickets go on sale without any notice, especially during general business hours, of course people are going to be upset if they sell out before they even get home from work. I know I would be hugely disappointed in that instance.