Group astronaut photoshoots now available

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

After being hounded nearly to death by you guys for a group astronaut photoshoot it is now available for sale on the website.

Please note if you have bought a VIP Photo pass you will get the group shoots for free.

If you have a deluxe pass you will need to purchase one.

Boxers are not included with any pass.

Dave phillips

Not trying to sound like I'm moaning but does this mean we shouldn't expect anymore astronauts to be announced for this event?

My thinking is to have organised this shoot then all the guests attending would have to agree, & that can only happen when everyone involved knows which guests are attending. Or am I reading way too much into this?!

In no way am I complaining, in fact I am very excited about this event. It's just I'm always hoping for more.

You never can please all the people all the time ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. This is fantastic. Haven't bought any tickets to the Birmingham event yet, but definitely getting this one. I've never been to Autographica before, so can somebody explain to me how the timing of all these events works out, and are you to be certain there won't be any clashes before purchasing your tickets online. I'll be attending Saturday, and I'm interested in this group photoshoot, the Gene Cernan lecture (obviously that won't be clashing with his photoshoot), but I also want to go to Barbara Morgan's lecture and possibly a photoshoot with her too, and then possibly Rusty's lecture as well. Can anybody assure me that clashes for these guests won't happen? Cheers.