Latest guest announcement - JETT LUCAS

I for one am looking forward to meeting Jett!

Any Star Wars actor is a win for me, if he does a talk this would be well worth going to and im sure he works as a production assistant on Chicago Fire which is a good show.

I heard somewhere that the character Dexter Jettster was called this as Jett's nickname is Jettster, would like to ask him if this was true!

• Like 1

I get what you are saying King Richard. I perhaps might not have expressed it in quite the same way but yes, I get it.

Even in his short on-screen time, his character the Padawan, Zett Jukassa demonstrates everything that it is to be a Jedi. He gives his life against terrible odds, and so that Bail Organa can escape. Jett's character may have only had, what...15-20 seconds of screen time? But in that short period, he showed more justified value as a character than the whole 2hrs Jar-Jar had to stink up the whole SW universe.

EDIT: PS, I like how his character name is almost Jett Lucas

Edited by SlippDigby

I am a die hard Star Wars fan and I fully intend to meet him and get a few things signed..having said that a guest like this is never going to have general appeal. Most people like Star Wars but only want to meet the characters everybody knows. As I say I want to meet this guy and have his signature added to some items and I think he will be a cool addition to my collection but I fully understand why this thread isn't 20 odd pages long with everyine going nuts lol

Similarly I like Lord of the Rings but dont consider myself a die hard fan....so when a guest like Elijah Wood or Sean Astin has appeared I've met them but if some guy playing an Orc or whatever has then I've passed. Just personal choice.

Jett's character is seen as significant enough to get his own page in the recent Star Wars Character Encyclopedia so that's good enough for me! :clap:

At first I was disappointed by this guest but I can now see that he'll be a good guest as there is that future chance that he could follow in the footsteps of his father and then if he does and is very famous we would never get the chance to meet him.