Latest guest announcement - JETT LUCAS

Really can't believe people are complaining! Come on this is George Lucas' son we're talking about even if you're not a fan of the prequels that jett was in or Star Wars in general, you've got to admit that this is a really good guest and how likely is it that Jett or any of the other Lucas family will attend these events again? Highly unlikely and especially if they see the fans moaning about this that and the other. I for one think this is a great announcement! Well done SM!!!

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone

first off sorry for the delay in the announcement i had a personal emergency with one of my parents that happened around 20 minutes before that took precedence and i lost my thoughts and i forgot to inform someone else to put this up , so very sorry for that , everything it ok now with them ;-) life getting in the way again .

next

the guest announcement i just think we all need to remember this was just a bit of fun , you know fun ? it was never promoted as an A list guest so if you do not care that's fine , but its not hurting anyone no ones life is in danger if you have not seen star wars and do not know who he is ? so i think we just need to remember that is just fun and take life a little less intensely, and if this guest is not of interest to you that's ok i think we will come up with other guests in the future you will like as we do every year, i do not think we shall stop running events just because some of you do not know who he is :-)

as to his name, yep Lucas, i think most of you can work out that is a well known name in the film industry :-)

as to us not thinking we could get Jett to attend a event its true some people are busy or this is just not their thing a bit like the queen i do not think we will get her to attend an Autographica even though it has a big bond guest line up :-)

one last thing , hi Jett i know many of the star wars fans over here are going to be pleased to meet you and listen to you talk about being on the inside , its going to be very cool.

thats right many guests pop into the forum and have a nose around :-)

thanks to the Mods for looking after this topic when i was away dealing with family , phew crazy night but its getting better now.

more guest to come soon

jason :WAVE:

Edited by Rhianydd
  • Like 5

I think this is kind of cool, I bet he's got some interesting stories to tell being that close to George Lucas and the Star Wars universe, he must have seen some crazy Star Wars stuff growing up and then being on set in the prequels, he'll have a very unique perspective on the whole thing, should be interesting!

• Like 2

I think this is kind of cool, I bet he's got some interesting stories to tell being that close to George Lucas and the Star Wars universe, he must have seen some crazy Star Wars stuff growing up and then being on set in the prequels, he'll have a very unique perspective on the whole thing, should be interesting!

That is what we said when I was chatting to my boys about the announcement tonight :D

• Like 1

This is an amazing guest, when a guest gets announced, i think to myself "would i want this person in my collection" and for many, many reasons, this guy is a Yes! As well as being in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the sith, he's also the Son of George Lucas. He's a really great guest and i'm so glad he's been invited over!! These Conventions just keep getting bigger and bigger!!! Will definitely be starting an attack of the clones and revenge of the sith poster even if I just have his signatures on them and leave them!

Thanks Jason, great guest, hope the family is alright!!!

• Like 1

I know this post is possibly going to be seen a bit controversial... But.

To be honest, I'm disgusted and sickened that there hasn't been more interest in- um who? Oh yes, the SON of George Lucas AND whom had one heck of a VERY moving sequence in one of the more emotional moments of Revenge Of The Sith and Order 66.

Lets not forget that this was echoed by Alec #Guinness in a New Hope:

"helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights."

Which is what is shown in the sequence.

Anyways, he's a good guest,(not just for diehard Star Wars Fans) and Jett, if you're listening its going to be FANtastic to meet you :)

• Like 3

To be honest, I'm disgusted and sickened that there hasn't been more interest in- um who? Oh yes, the SON of George Lucas AND whom had one heck of a VERY moving sequence in one of the more emotional moments of Revenge Of The Sith and Order 66.

Anyways, he's a good guest,(not just for diehard Star Wars Fans) and Jett, if you're listening its going to be FANtastic to meet you :)

I get what your saying but personally to me lineage wont increase my desire to meet anyone or interest me. I meet people who I like not for who their family is which Is why and im sure some others have less interest in this than you expected. Hes a great guest for star wars fans don't get me wrong but otherwise I think you can see why he hasn't generated as much interest as you thought
  • Like 5

Cannot believe I'm going to have A Lucas signature on my Star Wars Bluray!!!

I'm going to get him to sign the same thing :o

I've been thinking about this a bit more now and call me nuts but I'm considering having him sign my Indy Fedora, I doubt I'll meet his Dad again and to get A Lucas on it would be the next best thing, no?

I get what your saying but personally to me lineage wont increase my desire to meet anyone or interest me. I meet people who I like not for who their family is which Is why and im sure some others have less interest in this than you expected. Hes a great guest for star wars fans don't get me wrong but otherwise I think you can see why he hasn't generated as much interest as you thought

I do see why, my whole argument is not with the sole fact that he is Georges son, but he did have two good scenes in Clones and Sith, ok, yes, some would regard them as blink and you'd miss them but it was still an action packed sequence in Sith, where unlike the Medal bearer at last years Elstree Empire Day he did have a line or two of dialogue- oh what sweet Mustafar is this, I'm showing myself up to be even more of a Star Wars geek lol.