We are pleased to announce our next guest for WLFCC - JETT LUCAS

Attending: SAT/SUN

Autograph/Photoshoot Price: £15

JukassaHS.jpg

Eu_bg-1-.jpg

lucas3.jpg

Jett+Lucas+Jake+Lloyd+Star+Wars+Episode+III+mNBMI_PESbpl.jpg

1319268957_select_image_86_image_0_N.jpg

Jett Lucas portrayed Zett Jukassa, a young Jedi Padawan in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and in Revenge of the Sith. As Darth Vader and the Grand Army descend on the Jedi Temple in ROTS, Jukassa fought his way to a landing platform on the upper level of the temple.When Senator Bail Organa was denied access to the temple and was forced to leave, Jukassa attempted to flee and was killed by clone troopers.

Jett’s likeness was later used in creating the character Ion Papanoida, the son of

Baron Papanoida, in the television series Star Wars:The Clone Wars. His character was voiced by Seth Green. Ion’s sisters, Eekwat & Che Amanwe, were kidnapped and both the Baron and Ion set out on a mission to save their beloved family members. After proving to Jabba the Hutt that Greedo had kidnapped his sisters, Ewkwat, Che, Ion & the Baron were safely reunited.

Lucas currently lives in Chicago and works as a Production Assistant on the NBC hit series Chicago Fire.

Forum rules state I must be positive! I am very sure that SW fans will be happy. I am just surprised this announcement had as big a build up as it did. Jett is a very cool addition to the line up but does Jason honestly think we will "all" know who he is?

• Like 22

Jason mentioned that everyone would know this person's 'name'. Now that is correct, everyone does know this person's name (Lucas) so stop busting Jason's ass about not knowing who this guest is. I enjoy these 'guest coming this Friday at Xpm' announcements whether it turns out to be a guest that interests me or not. I think it is another good guest certainly for people interested in Star Wars.

• Like 4

does Jason honestly think we will "all" know who he is?

To be fair Jason said we'd know the name, we all know the surname.

I knew his first name too - and that he was on the signing circuit - didn't he name Jar Jar Binks?

• Like 2

does Jason honestly think we will "all" know who he is?

To be fair Jason said we'd know the name, we all know the surname.

I knew his first name too - and that he was on the signing circuit - didn't he name Jar Jar Binks?

I don't mean to be a mega geek here, but George Lucas actually (if I have got my facts straight) created Jar Jar for Jett- oh boy.

Didn't guess him

Would never have guessed him

Am I pleased??

Well hell yeah!!!!

Huge thumbs up SM!

Let's give him an awesome experience so he tells his Dad how great we all are, cos, well, you never know..........

• Like 1