Sign in to follow this  
lz23angel

Tickets

Hi everyone, I was a newbie at this year's LFCC and loved every second. I couldn't see this posted anywhere else so I wanted to ask when tickets go on sale for LFCC 2014; will it be after the LFCC Winter? Only 11 months to wait :D

No set date as far as I'm aware but yes I would imagine it'll be some time after that to avoid confusion :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the quick reply David B......I thought I hadn't seen it anywhere, and that would be why, lol. I guess I'm just a bit keen :freak2:

Oh it's ok to be excited! :)

Keep checking on here, Facebook and Twitter if you use any of those. We'll update asap :)

Can't wait - seriously. Since I was introduced to LFCC last year I've become a teeny weeny bit obsessed.

Hi, I just signed up in the hope someone can answer this very basic question so any help is appreciated.

Cheers to bestfuzz for posting the link to tickets above! I was just wondering if the tickets are personalized at all? I was thinking of getting a weekend pass as a surprise gift for someone for Christmas, so obviously discretion is handy!

Cheers for any replies :)

Hi, I just signed up in the hope someone can answer this very basic question so any help is appreciated.

Cheers to bestfuzz for posting the link to tickets above! I was just wondering if the tickets are personalized at all? I was thinking of getting a weekend pass as a surprise gift for someone for Christmas, so obviously discretion is handy!

Cheers for any replies :)

You'll be fine buying one as a gift, no problem at all.

I see the early bird tickets have shot up to £15.

Was not expecting that and not a welcome increase, especially since the auto prices keep increasing year on year.

Edited by jediknight49

I see the early bird tickets have shot up to £15.

Was not expecting that and not a welcome increase, especially since the auto prices keep increasing year on year.

I agree thats a big increase especially as the pay on the day line moves faster.

especially as the pay on the day line moves faster.

Overall the pay on the day line doesn't move faster. You may have got a wrong impression cause most of the time it's shorter, so it looks like people are in more quick.

Still: As pay on the day you have to walk up to the counter, tell the Crew Member how many tickets, hand over money (sometimes even dig for change), then possibly the crew member has to hand over change plus hands over the tickets. The prepaid line just goes straight through and doesn't have those small delays.

Also: the price of an early bird ticket has nothing to do with which queue moves faster: pre-paid and pay-on-the-day early birds both pay the same price :)

is there no weekend earlybird tickets this year

the only one i see includes friday

is there no weekend earlybird tickets this year

the only one i see includes friday

Well technically speaking that is the weekend ticket as Friday belongs to the show weekend with a preview night. There were some discussions about this for the last show.

so it will be cheaper to buy satday and sunday separate as cannot make friday